Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

odd behaviour...

• 21-07-2009 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭

Recently I've noticed more and more people acting strangely... this is probably due to the fact I've just finished uni and have lots of spare time, but wow some people are just strange!

Example... I'm just back from local service station, whilst in the shop a guy kept staring at me, I left shop and got in car, as I reversed out of space he came out of shop and waved (so I thought I might know him and waved back), took a short cut through local estates and he was behind me all the time waving and smiling, so came to lights and I was going right, he went left but was waving at me in the mirror.... now him going left meant he was actually back where he started so he had followed me the whole way around....

or... the neighbour who keeps going out and smelling her washing thats on the line... wtf???

so what behaviour have you noticed thats just strange!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Recently I've noticed more and more people acting strangely... this is probably due to the fact I've just finished uni and have lots of spare time, but wow some people are just strange!

Example... I'm just back from local service station, whilst in the shop a guy kept staring at me, I left shop and got in car, as I reversed out of space he came out of shop and waved (so I thought I might know him and waved back), took a short cut through local estates and he was behind me all the time waving and smiling, so came to lights and I was going right, he went left but was waving at me in the mirror.... now him going left meant he was actually back where he started so he had followed me the whole way around....

or... the neighbour who keeps going out and smelling her washing thats on the line... wtf???

Maybe you left something in the shop and he was trying to get your attention?

And your one with the washing was prob just enjoying the fresh fresh smell of line dried clothes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Everyone is someone else's weirdo.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I filled the car up the other day and this guy in front of me dropped a 50 euro note.

I tried to get it back to him but the weirdo just drove off.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

People are strange when your a stranger ,faces look ugly ,when your alone
    :pac:

Jim Morrison /Doors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

People are nuts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Insurgent wrote: »
    People are nuts.

They all insist on speaking to me, I'm like a nut-magnet.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭masonman

ejmaztec wrote: »
    They all insist on speaking to me, I'm like a nut-magnet.:eek:

Hello :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Please for the love of god stay away from Public Transport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭anti chris-t

maybe he was trying to tell you an axe murderer had crept into the back of your car while you were'nt looking. Better check behind your seat

Advertisement