Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Creation

Options
  • 21-07-2009 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

How to create video ? Is there any tool bar which provide video create facility ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Dr. Shredder

if you have windows movie maker (you get it on windows xp and vista i think) and a video capturing device with a usb cable, record a video then connect the video capturing device (i.e camera) to your computer via a usb wire, then send it from the camera to the computer and edit using windows movie maker then save to computer. (thats just a very simple tutorial)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Create video of what exactly? You need to give us more detailed info.
    Do you want to record your desktop activity or import video form a camera or record video from a game? There' a lot of options!

Why do you want a toolbar? Do you mean you want to record what goes on in a web browser?
    If you want to record your desktop activity I recommend a free app called wink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Joanna Rivera

if you have windows movie maker (you get it on windows xp and vista i think) and a video capturing device with a usb cable, record a video then connect the video capturing device (i.e camera) to your computer via a usb wire, then send it from the camera to the computer and edit using windows movie maker then save to computer. (thats just a very simple tutorial)
    thanks dear for your answers ok

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

thanks dear for your answers ok

Are you a spammer?

Advertisement