Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Courtown

Options
  • 21-07-2009 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone

Im just looking for feedback on hotels in Courtown that are family friendly.

I would really appreciate as much feedback as possible

There is a few listed on the websites Courtown Hotel, Bayview Hotel, Ounavarra Hotel
    The Taravie Hotel has anyone any feedback good or bad, as I want to book something this week

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

belc wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Im just looking for feedback on hotels in Courtown that are family friendly.

I would really appreciate as much feedback as possible

There is a few listed on the websites Courtown Hotel, Bayview Hotel, Ounavarra Hotel
    The Taravie Hotel has anyone any feedback good or bad, as I want to book something this week

Thanks a mil

Bayview and Ounavarra no longer exist. There's Courtown Hotel and Taravie or the Harbour House B&B. All would be much the same as regards standard but Taravie and Harbour House are family run and probably more friendly.
    Have a look here.

http://www.northwexford.com/guesthouses.htm

Advertisement