Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with rented house

Options
  • 21-07-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

I am sharing a house with 2 others - I left my share of the tv licence money in an envelope on the kitchen table. Envelope is still there but money is gone.

I put a note up on door to say who ever took it to return it.

Should I contact the landlord about this?

I don't want to start WW3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Seriously? You left money out and now its gone? What sort of people are you living with and why on earth can you not just ask them out straight rather than putting up a note????

Your LL wont be interested, its not his problem, you need to sort this out yourself, just ask your housemates

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

If you're living with untrustworthy people, who you can't even ask face to face about having money stolen from you - I think you should think about moving somewhere a bit better!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Well Cork, any word on the thief?

Advertisement