Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braingym

Options
  • 21-07-2009 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for any information for exercises/activities for children similar to brain gym or if anyone knows whaere i can get Brain gym exercises that would be great. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭jackell

on nintendo ,u can get big brain academy,brain training,sight training ,is this what u are looking for

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I have some at school so if you pm me I could post them on when school reopens. Not convinced that it's worth much, but will let you have them if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭PullOutMethod

Don.t know about braingym.
    Have been using starfall (www.starfall.com) with my 23 month old daughter.

She can recognize all her uppercase letters and is now focusing on the lowercase and the phonemes.
    (20 mins a day for 3 months - she shouts for starfall every day).
    And it's free.

Advertisement