Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover band looking for frontman/guitarist

Options
  • 21-07-2009 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi,

We are two guys and a girl in a 3 piece cover band consisting of piano, bass, and drums.
    We have been playing together for several months now and have gigged also, with our piano player being the main singer.
    We have decided to develop our sound by adding a guitarist who could also serve as the frontman, with the rest of us providing backing vocals. We are tight together and have a setlist ready.

We want someone with a bit of experience gigging wise, with the confidence to front a band, and who is good at interacting with the crowd and is able to have fun with it!
    Own gear, and transport is essential. We have many gigs lined up, and so this could be a good opportunity for someone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭pinkheels88

Hiya, where are ye based??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 James Jeans

Hiya, where are ye based??? :D

Hi, we are based between Dublin and Wicklow...

Also we are all aged between 21-27, but we are fairly open age wise.

Bump

Any good guitarist/singers out there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭goblin59

what kinda covers do you guys do and do you get many gigs?

We do rock'n roll, pop, bit of everything really. We are waiting to find a new singer/guitarist before we pursue any more gigs...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭goblin59

oh ok, im more in to metal to be honest.

Thanks anyway...

Still looking for the right person, we will be holding more auditions next Monday, so get in touch if you are interested in trying out...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

if your interested in an experienced singer, im up for it. i dont play guitar though. PM back

Only looking for singer/guitarist at the moment...thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Corrina Penston

Hi James,

I am a singer I honestly am not great on guitar but I am currently with an originals band but am looking to join a covers band also, I'm definately not shy on stage and think I can catch a crowd's attention. I have my own myspace page which is a couple of years old so don't mind the songs too much also there is a clip of me singing on balcony tv. You might want to consider me for a singer and find a guitarist separately? Let us know thanks, my myspace page is www.myspace.com/corrinapenston

Thank you for the response, but at the moment we are still only looking for singer/guitarists. Thanks again.

Holding auditions next monday if anyones interested!

Advertisement