Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo pharmacies may be closed tomorrow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Wonder if this will disrupt many people. You can get the small things like paracetamol in many shops but if its a prescription then it's a different story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Sh*t.. I'm out of Zimovane. I could be here until Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I've heard boots isn't affected, however.

could be wrong, though.

My friend needed to get her prescription today and didn't know that the pharmacies would be closed...she said they are all closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I've heard Collooney is open.

• Advertisement

Must let her know that so, she searched through town with no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Tell her to phone first just incase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Every feckin chemist i went to today was closed, with the exception of Tohers. Went around every single one until I got there. They did leave messages on their doors saying in case of extreme emergencies to call xyz....

They should have organized it all amongst themselves and nominated one chemist that would be open and left messages on all other shops that you can get some things from there....

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

I was in the pharmacy in Grange today and it was open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

the dromahair one was open.

• Advertisement
Advertisement