Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spinning classes

Options
  • 21-07-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there are any spinning classes in the louth area , dont want to join a gym .Just want to do a spinning class once a week.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I think you can do them in Aura in Dundalk. The gym in there is pay-as-you-go so I'm guessing that so are the classes.

Here's a timetable (don't know if it's up to date though)
    http://www.auraleisurecentres.ie/locations/documents/14434RevisedDundalkFitnessTTJul09lowres.pdf

Their phone number is at the bottom of that timetable, give them a ring. I've never been to an Aura class so I don't know what the story is regarding PAYG classes but if you ring them they'll probably help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭not14talk

I am a member of Aura and I often seen spinning classes going on around 6 with the hot fitness instructor :p

Advertisement