Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation2 to Xbox360 convertor ??

• 21-07-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭

My son has a Logitech Driving force Steering wheel kit for his old pS2.. Is there any way of making this work on his 360?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There might be but it's not worth it. Playasia have converters for PS2 and other controllers to work with the 360. The problem is that the 360 has a lock out system where the manufacturer needs t pay a license to manufacture the boards that make the joypads work on the 360. Therefore these converters are incredibly expensive. Check them out here:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-eq-49-en.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I'd the same problem, V, and it's a complete PITA. I can get the DFP to work on my PC, PS2 but not the 360. It doesn't help that MS's own wheel for the 360 is pretty crap as well by all accounts.
    If ye're looking for a wheel that works on both, check out the Porsche wheels by Fanatec

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I think the MS wheel is grand, and most reviews seem to be positive... While I'm sure the Fanatec wheels are in a different league (they look amazing tbh)... I paid €79.99 for the MS wheel, the Fanatec wheels are bloody expensive.

€330 for an Xbox compatible one... There is a cheaper version, but it doesn't come with pedals... and of course the more expensive €480 version. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Cheers guys
    The M$ one will do grand thank you very much C. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

There's a logitech one here for about £21.

• Advertisement
Advertisement