Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Climbing in Dalkey

Options
  • 21-07-2009 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for partners to go rock climbing in Dalkey during the coming weekends; alternatively if you know of clubs that operate in the area please let me know.

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

What kind of grades are you looking at? I've quite a bit of experience but due to 2 years just bouldering am back leading beginner grades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Noangel72

...easy walls are perfect for me....I am mostly into mixed alpine climbing...and I am not very seasoned at it for that matter.....anyway I am not very much into sport climbing per se....I would be definitely interested in doing walls where I can practice tools placement....if there's any in Dalkey....

.....I am waiting for my rope order to arrive, I've always used other peoples, after that I am available almost any weekend....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Noangel72

Evil Phil wrote: »
    What kind of grades are you looking at? I've quite a bit of experience but due to 2 years just bouldering am back leading beginner grades.

Hi

I was thinking of going to Dalkey quarry on Saturday (if the weather is half decent)....let me know if anybody wants to meet up for a few climbs!

Advertisement