Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams process

Options
  • 21-07-2009 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi there, I was just going through UCD's calendar and it says that from Monday 4th Jan to Friday 15th Jan is it "Exam process" time, which "Incorporates Grading, Grade Entry, Processing, Programme Boards". I was wondering do you have to be in college during this period? I was planning my holidays in work and if I don't have to be in college I'll probably have a few more days off for Xmas......thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

No. You'll be off unless you're correcting exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

hurluberlu wrote: »
    Hi there, I was just going through UCD's calendar and it says that from Monday 4th Jan to Friday 15th Jan is it "Exam process" time, which "Incorporates Grading, Grade Entry, Processing, Programme Boards". I was wondering do you have to be in college during this period? I was planning my holidays in work and if I don't have to be in college I'll probably have a few more days off for Xmas......thanks!

It means that's when they're grading your Christmas exams etc... you or any other student does not need to be around at that time. When you have your Christmas Holidays (i.e. the 5 weeks from the end of exams till late January) you have them, and you don't have to be near or in Belfield at this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 hurluberlu

That's what I wanted to hear, sounds like a nice break! Thanks

Advertisement