Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV/Broadband in Ferrybank

• 21-07-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hey there,

Couple of questions:

What's 3 broadband like in Ferrybank?

And NTL?

Eircom have just told me the phoneline/broadband bundle I ordered at the start of the month will not be connected until October, maybe later. So that's the end of that (everything is in place by the way).

Going to order NTL tv probably (which we have at my folks' home) or possibly SKY, but I'm not sure about the broadband.

What are people's experiences in Ferrybank?

(I'm not adverse to O2 or Vodafone either, whatever works)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

My Brother lives over in ferrybank and he has the NTL Broadband and Digital TV and has no problems with it.

If you go to www.upc.ie you can check what exactly is available in the area you live in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭miss deise

Depends where in Ferrybank.

I moved over there last year from town. Had NTL tv and broadband in town.

When I moved though, discovered that I could get their tv service but no broadband... The area I moved to has MMDS only.

Wish they had told me when I phoned the first time to say I was thinking of moving there and would the broadband be available. (they said "Yeah, no problem!")

Only discovered this though when their guy came out to switch everything over :mad:

I have crappy mobile broadband now and it sucks...

This is the Abbeypark area... Most of the rest of Ferrybank would be ok, but you should check first.

I miss super fast internet :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭southofnowhere

Thanks for the replies.

I see you can't get UPC 10mb broadband without also getting their digital tv. Thought you'd be able to separate those two things.

Ah, just noticed you can in fact get broadband alone, for six Euro extra a month.

Advertisement