Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable ties

• 21-07-2009 5:36pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get cable ties in Waterford, with late opening?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Plenty still on the poles ;)

Don't B&Q open until 8? Maybe I've got that wrong.

Checked the website and I am wrong. They open until 9.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Whod you kidnap sully?

And B&Q or Tesco if all else fails(they seem to have everything else)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

have a few here if u need them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Spin to tesco dude the have a light hardware section. use your noggin;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There for signage - we usually have rope but have to modify the sign to accommodate cable ties as the rope isnt holding it up enough. Never had to use them before, didnt think Tesco would sell them either (sadly, my noggin never recalled seeing them!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stan Nangle

Sully wrote: »
    There for signage - we usually have rope but have to modify the sign to accommodate cable ties as the rope isnt holding it up enough. Never had to use them before, didnt think Tesco would sell them either (sadly, my noggin never recalled seeing them!).

I have some left over. Give me a call if you want me to drop them up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I have some left over. Give me a call if you want me to drop them up.

Cheers Stan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

B&Q are changing their closing time from 9pm to 8pm on Mondays and Tuesdays. It may have changed already.

Got sorted thanks to Stan, cheers everyone.

(When finished with them, they wont be left behind.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Sully wrote: »
    Got sorted thanks to Stan, cheers everyone.

(When finished with them, they wont be left behind.)

Uh-oh...Sully's sold his soul to the Greens. The clue is in the parentheses :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

deisemum wrote: »
    B&Q are changing their closing time from 9pm to 8pm on Mondays and Tuesdays. It may have changed already.

Thats a shame, alot of parttime staff will hurt from that. Thats a shambles!

Advertisement