Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Student number

• 21-07-2009 5:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if your student number = your CAO number.

I have to re-apply for my grant and I need my CAO number but have no idea what it is..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Not at all, no correlation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Maybe if you look for old emails that would have had your CAO number in it, you're bound to have one saved!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Maybe if you look for old emails that would have had your CAO number in it, you're bound to have one saved!

Afraid I don't. Haven't used my CAO number in about 4 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 zednanrefnomar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I've recently discovered that your CAO number is on the old student ID card.

In any case thanks for the help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I've recently discovered that your CAO number is on the old student ID card.

In any case thanks for the help

Yeah the CAO number was your student ID number before but now they are using a system called banner so that is your banner ID number. email admissions@cit.ie and they should have it on record

Advertisement