Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vhi or aviva

Options
  • 21-07-2009 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I am thinking of switching from vhi to aviva. We are currently plan D and the kids are B. Aviva suggest 'We plan Level 4' for us and either 'Level 2 Hospital' or 'Level 1 everyday' for the kids. At this point I am totally confused....surrounded by tons of paperwork.
    Or......for the same price we just switch myself and hubby back down to Plan B in Vhi
    Is there any big Pro or Con I might be missing. All help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sean_17

One big pro for me being with VHI, on my array of hospital visits, the hospital take care of all the VHI forms and all you need to do is sign them. With Aviva and any other insurer you have to get the forms, give them to the consultant, collect them a few days later, sign them and send them back. It's a lot of hassle, and if you're a regular to the hospital definitely a plus on VHI's ground.

Advertisement