Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endoscopic Cryotherapy

Options
  • 21-07-2009 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,083 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone, posting on behalf of my mother. She has been suffering from G.A.V.E. (Gastric Antral Vascular Ectasia/Watermelon Stomach) for over 2 years now, and has been "treated" by Argon Plasma for over a year. Thing is, the doctor (useless by the way) said that she shouldn't get more than 9 treatments by Argon Plasma because it is dangerous after 9, but she is currently about to get her 11th treatment. I found that Endoscopic Cryotherapy can be more successful for the treatment of GAVE, but i can't find anywhere in Eire to get the treatment. She is willing to travel to the UK to get it done, so i was wondering if anyone knows of where she can get this treatment.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement