Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent kennels in Dublin

• 21-07-2009 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

Hey there

I need to kennel my dog for this weekend (thu/fri) as a friend who was meant to take care of her has let me down quite badly. I am at a family wedding so all family members are out as well.

I used to kennel her in Drogheda when I lived there but I am back in Dublin now and really dont know where is good, also I am aware of the short notice aspect. She is 14 and is an absolute pet and I just want to make sure she is looked after alright. Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 wh23

I cannot recommend Bettys Kennels highly enough on Kilshane Road beside dublin airport.my dog loves it there and never had any problems.iv left him there for up to two weeks at a time and he always looks healthy coming home.he is feed well and walked everyday.its 15euro a night for medium size dog.the phone number is 018383236.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭ameee

I would recommend kilshane kennels too I left my dog there this summer and he came out happy and healthy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

just got my girl back from a 2 week stay at IRPS kennels in corduff (lusk). she was looked after fantastically, and was in great humour when collecting her. would highly recommend them!

Old thread but I've found the DSPCA kennels to be excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭BraveInca

Dónal wrote: »
    Old thread but I've found the DSPCA kennels to be excellent.

I second that. Might be a bit pricey but seem to really like and take care of the animals. Good facilities, vet on premises if needed etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Blondes have more fun

My mother uses Yuppie Puppie, the lady minds the dogs in her home. It seems to be the same price as a kennels. Sparky always hops out of the car, he seems to like it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Thread is from 2009

Locking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement