Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Baldy Man Tramore

Options
  • 21-07-2009 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I'm staying in tramore next weekend. Any good night clubs there ?
    Is the Baldy Man the only club and is it any good ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Seems a lot of people are going to the Cul Tra which is free in. You pay to get into the Baldy. Other then that, the old HiB reopened but not heard much about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Just to clarify what you said there Sully, you only pay into the Baldy on a Saturday night. Every other night it's free in.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Minto wrote: »
    Just to clarify what you said there Sully, you only pay into the Baldy on a Saturday night. Every other night it's free in.

Thought it only opened on a Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

The Slip Inn has tunes on every Saturday night now, for the summer season anyway. Free in too.

Sully wrote: »
    Thought it only opened on a Saturday?

I know it doesn't seem like it because of the weather, but it is the summer. It's open 7 nights a week!

• Advertisement

I know it doesn't seem like it because of the weather, but it is the summer. It's open 7 nights a week!

Jesus, never actually noticed! Only really spotted it open on the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

for a good night out your better off heading to waterford!!!!

for a good night out your better off heading to waterford!!!!

I'd tend to agree. Nightlife in Tramore on a whole is gone sh*te! I only go out in Tramore anymore is because I hate (and by hate, I mean want to avoid at all costs) paying a tenner in and then up to 35 euro for a taxi home.

35euro? Jesus who are you getting a taxi with! 25 max to either shop near you with rapid and if your with someone divide it up between ye. Get the bus in at 3euro!

I believe Cul Tra is fairly good now and free in. So iv been hearing but I prefer to go out in town when I do.

I once paid 35 euro from outside Apache to Clarinwood Roundabout. This was before the regulations about giving reciepts came in and yer man prob just made up the price. I have paid less, though I avoid taxis like the plague now!

• Advertisement

I once paid 35 euro from outside Apache to Clarinwood Roundabout. This was before the regulations about giving reciepts came in and yer man prob just made up the price. I have paid less, though I avoid taxis like the plague now!

Ripped off completely. Never has it cost me more then €25 from the Rapid Cabs office to OGormans. At least we have receipts etc. now.

Advertisement