Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband speed

Options
  • 21-07-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I'm currently on a 3mb eircom connection but thinking of upgrading to the 7mb. Is it worth it for an extra €10 per month

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Depends what you need it for, in fairness opinions here aren't worth that much on an issue like this as the only thing that matters is if you feel you can afford another €10 a month and you really need it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Epeen

I wouldnt bother. Eircoms so bad at the moment a lot of people are seeing 0.5mb on the 7mb line, myself included.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Thomasjo

Think I will stick with the 3mb connection, just got my new bill. The offer is €50.11 for 3mb broadband & free local & meteor calls, somehow the bill this month is €73.80.

Advertisement