Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

opinions please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Both nice but I prefer the pink one, it's classic and elegant, it's what I would wear! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I prefer the black and white one!

But yes, IMO both suitable for a wedding, Id get a wrap for the pink one tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

I too prefer the black & white one but you could wear either to a wedding:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

+1 on the black and white, it's lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭BlackandGold

Black and white, black and white! Could easily be worn again on a night out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

both are fab but would personally go for the black and white one all ya need is a little shrug and ure sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kiera20

Thanks for the speedy replies guys. Re. shrug/wrap would you be inclined to go for black or white shrug/wrap to go with the b/w dress?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

Both are definitely suitable for a wedding.
    I would go for the pink one though as it's a bit different. I'd say there will be loads of people at the wedding wearing similar styles to the black and white one.
    You could wear the pink one for a night out as well, as it's not TOO formal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kiera20

Thanks bnagrrl. Yeah I'm kinda between the two. I'm leaning towards the pink for the simple reason that I always seem to be wearing black. Shoes is the next problem now. I bought some cute sandals a few weeks back but guess what colour they are????? BLACK. Do ye think they would be okay with the pink dress or would silver be better?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

Kiera20 wrote: »
    Thanks bnagrrl. Yeah I'm kinda between the two. I'm leaning towards the pink for the simple reason that I always seem to be wearing black. Shoes is the next problem now. I bought some cute sandals a few weeks back but guess what colour they are????? BLACK. Do ye think they would be okay with the pink dress or would silver be better?

Black shoes would look great with that dress! You could wear a silver shrug or cardie and silver jewellery. I think gold would work too if you prefer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

GO PINK! Those black and white dresses are ten a penny and quite ordinary IMO. It's grand but the pink is much more eye catching. Silver would be more summery than black I think but hope you find something it's lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I prefer the pink one.
    Plus I would never wear black to a wedding. It's suppose to be a happy event! Black isn't a very happy colour. But that's just what I think!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I love the pink one! Bright and fresh for the summer.

Advertisement