Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Repeat Dates?

Options
  • 21-07-2009 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

I was just wondering when are the repeat exams taking place? I am a part time student doing course DT249 and I have to repeat two exams.

Also, when is the final deadline to pay the €60 repeat fee?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

DT 249 is in Kevin Street, isn't it?? If it is, the final deadline for the exams was Friday 17th July, but if you go in and tell them they won't charge you anymore than that at the moment. The exams are late August/early September.

I hope this helps!!!

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 LuapSnobbig

When are any of the repeats.. Like when do they start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

usually the 1st of september.
    Some will start the last few days of august but most are september 1st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 LuapSnobbig

Cool thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

I forget to pay the €60 for a supplemental, how much do I need send in now including the late fee?

I don't have to repeat any exams I repeated a semester 1 class test in semester 2 and passed but still have to pay the fee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

keen wrote: »
    I forget to pay the €60 for a supplemental, how much do I need send in now including the late fee?

I don't have to repeat any exams I repeated a semester 1 class test in semester 2 and passed but still have to pay the fee.

Not sure what the late fee is. Best bet is to pop into the office or give them a ring.

Probably worth saying good luck to all taking repeat exams over the next few weeks. I think they all start this week with the bulk starting next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

the 60 euro exam charge is going up to 200 euro next year!
    http://www.dit.ie/media/documents/campuslife/FeeRates200910.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

BC wrote: »
    the 60 euro exam charge is going up to 200 euro next year!
    http://www.dit.ie/media/documents/campuslife/FeeRates200910.pdf

Another incentive to not fail!

Advertisement