Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC 2 URBAN XTREME

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi All,
    WOW Is all I can say. What a day at Urban eXtreme to-day.
    A big thanks goes out to all that played to-day.

A big congratulations to our oldest ever airsofter. Mr Paddy Fortune age 73 played airsoft to-day for the first time, and by all accounts had a whale of a time. He was definetly the oldest to have played at UX but not sure if he is the oldest in the country. He held the mez for ten minutes with his friend AND IT WAS BRILLANT. He is also one hell of a sniper he picked off quite a few before being taken out . Well done and hope to see you as one of our regulars

Once again, a big thanks to all who played,
    Regards,
    The Urban eXtreme Team.

G-TAC wrote: »
    BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY MADNESS

Hi Guys we are having bank holiday madness day hear at
    :eek:G-TAC URBAN EXTREME ,YOU CAN PLAY ALL DAY FOR
    :eek:25 EURO' S yes thats right all day for 25 euro's .
    we will open at 12 .
    First game will start at 12.30 and we will finish at 7.30 so come along and enjoy the fun .looking forward to having you all down
    regards all the urban extreme team
    all you have to do is ring our booking line and let Jenny know your coming .Ring today and play tommorrow.........
    Free tea and coffee all day long

Reminder

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Creepa

Miscreant wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks very much for a great day today. Got shot to bits but loved every minute of it. Thanks to Creepa and all the rest of the lads playing there today.
    Another few weeks and "Camo Guy" will be back again!
    Echo that. Great games again yesterday - myself and the guys had a great laugh. Cheers to Evelyn, Martin, Shawn..... and Camo guy:D.

I'll be back....:cool:

Creepa wrote: »
    Echo that. Great games again yesterday - myself and the guys had a great laugh. Cheers to Evelyn, Martin, Shawn..... and Camo guy:D.

I'll be back....:cool:
    Delighted ye all had a good time ,
    thankyou to everyone who played over the weekend some brillant games played .
    Remember student night tommorrow night looking forward to having you down ....................

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Is there many booked for the student session, might be able to add 3 more.

• Advertisement

Killinator wrote: »
    Is there many booked for the student session, might be able to add 3 more.

Hi there is about 20 students booked in for tommorrow night for 8 to 10 session looking forward to having you up
    regards evelyn

Hi there is about 20 students booked in for tommorrow night for 8 to 10 session looking forward to having you up
    regards evelyn

thanks evelyn , will be there so, will need 3 masks and a bottle of bbs, will ring tomorrow to confirm

booking out fast for tommorrow and sunday sessions guys if anyone else wants to book in just ring our booking line and let jenny know thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

good luck to the elite airsoft galway lads today in there first challenge sorry couldn be there:mad::mad: but we have a strong team showin up so it should be a walk in the park....:D:D:D

good luck to the elite airsoft galway lads today in there first challenge sorry couldn be there:mad::mad: but we have a strong team showin up so it should be a walk in the park....:D:D:D

dont worry they will be fine will keep you updated

• Advertisement

Thank you to Elite Airsoft Galway for having there first challange match here at G-TAC URBAN EXTERME this morning,Thankyou to Clare Tactical
    Airsoft for challanging them .The score where as follows:
    Bomb on bus game
    C T A game was called at 15 minutes bomb not put on bus.
    E A G game played the team got bomb on bus in 9.30 seconds

On attack the mez game

E A G stormed the mez in 6.30
    C T A stormed the mez in 9.60
    As we were fast running out of time the last game played
    E A G stormed the mez in 13.40
    Game stop at 3.45
    Thankyou Elite for doing us proud anyone else up for the challange.can you beat the mighty Elite ..........Do you dare to even try ...................................

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WallysWorld

Hey, Ive never skirmished before and was thinking about heading out tue or wed to see the place. Couple of quick questions though, is it worth heading out on my own if I cant rope someone into coming with me? Also whats the "dress code" so to speak? Jeans or trakkies and a dark top do? Ive plenty of mix and match camo gear but its made for hunting in Ireland and running around inddors in it would be a ticket to heat stroke:D

Edit: I'm dumb, more questions, can i rent a face mask or buy one onsite? also have ye bb's on sale?

Hey, Ive never skirmished before and was thinking about heading out tue or wed to see the place. Couple of quick questions though, is it worth heading out on my own if I cant rope someone into coming with me? Also whats the "dress code" so to speak? Jeans or trakkies and a dark top do? Ive plenty of mix and match camo gear but its made for hunting in Ireland and running around inddors in it would be a ticket to heat stroke:D

Edit: I'm dumb, more questions, can i rent a face mask or buy one onsite? also have ye bb's on sale?

Hi,
    We normaly have a large booking for Wednesday night in the 8-10 slot so you could come on your own if you wanted to. Most people coming on their first time would have better fun if they are with people they know but saying that airsoft is a great way to meet people.

As for the dress code, reccomended would somthing in long sleeve and runners or boots. Most of the lads just wear black or dark clothes. Gloves and a hoody would also be advisable.

We can rent you a face mask on the night.
    Hope to see you here soon,
    Martin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ramboduke

hey just want to say well done to all the elite guys sry i couldnt be there will be there for the next one

Hi Guys what a brillant weekend at URBAN EXTREME.Thankyou to everyone that played .Looking forward to having you all back again soon :D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey Martin/Evelyn,

Hope all is well with ye....i am trying to get a group of the L.A.D.S + others to come to you on sat nov 8th. Can you let me know what time slots you have ?. I'm guessing there would be about 6 or 8 people in our group.

thanks a million!
    Dave

thehorse wrote: »
    Hey Martin/Evelyn,

Hope all is well with ye....i am trying to get a group of the L.A.D.S + others to come to you on sat nov 8th. Can you let me know what time slots you have ?. I'm guessing there would be about 6 or 8 people in our group.

thanks a million!
    Dave
    the slots are as follows dave
    12.30 to 2.30
    3 to 5
    5.30 to 7.30
    8 to 10
    you need to arrive a half hour before any of the slots above to register
    thanks .just ring our booking line and book your slot we are closed on monday though any other day we are there

Just a quick reminder of student night tonight guys booking up fast looking forward to having you all down.

the mighty elite will be there:D:D:D:D:D i love students they easy targets and good practice:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Unless there's a ringer present, like last week:D

• Advertisement

now now boys play nice looking forward to having you all up.to play

would like to say well done to the gmit lads the have gotten better over the last few weeks:p:p and it is a pleasure playin with you and job well done to the lads of elite airsoft galway:cool::cool: played a blinder as always even the few new members thanks for some good games and well done to everybody involved:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ramboduke

just wondering is there anyone playing sunday 12.30 slot

looking forward to having all down over the weekend

looking forward to tonight zombie requiem should be a good laugh good luck to the boys from point2productions with there first event

looking forward to tonight zombie requiem should be a good laugh good luck to the boys from point2productions with there first event
    Delighted to have :cool:point2productions :cool:staging there first event here at urban extreme .
    Places are booking out fast so if any one else would like to join us for our :eek::eek::eek:zombie requiem event:eek::eek::eek: please gives us a buzz on our booking line.
    It is 20.00 euros to play and there are still some slots availble

Bloody hell,
    If I didnt have 3 porjects due this week, I'd be up there now instead of typing this!!!!:mad:

Killinator wrote: »
    Bloody hell,
    If I didnt have 3 porjects due this week, I'd be up there now instead of typing this!!!!:mad:
    ahhh put project of for a night you need a break hun:D:D

Believe me, its sooo tempting to put it off, but given tommorow is my last day to work on it, I think I have to side with the boring part of my brain that says I should'nt go:(

• Advertisement

Delighted to have :cool:point2productions :cool:staging there first event here at urban extreme .
    Places are booking out fast so if any one else would like to join us for our :eek::eek::eek:zombie requiem event:eek::eek::eek: please gives us a buzz on our booking line.
    It is 20.00 euros to play and there are still some slots availble

What can I say this event was brillant thankyou to the boys in Point2Prouductions for running a brillant event for us I think everyone was scared going around thankyou to all the people who played .It was lovely to see the event booking out so fast we will run this again and again sorry to the people we had to refuse but watch out for announcement about next one here .Thankyou again
    kind regards Evelyn and Martin and all the gang in G-tac and Point2Productions.

Advertisement