Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC 2 URBAN XTREME

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

doubletap wrote: »
    tried ringing to book a place for the 29th, but your number dosn't seem to work from here. it just beeps like the phones off the hook.
    hi double tap we are closed on mondays so ring booking line number and we will book you in we always have mobile with us thanks

Hi All,
    Our website is currently down and we are working on getting it sorted. We will post when it is back up.
    Many Thanks,
    Martin, Evelyn and The G-TAC Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey Martin/Evelyn,

I will be up on the 29th, can you include me please.

Thanks!

Hi Guys Urban extremeand Eirsoft Galway opening hours over christmas are
    Tuesday 22 open from 10.30 to 10 pm
    Wednesday 23 open from 10.30 to 10pm
    Thursday 24 open from 10.30 to 3pm
    Friday christmas day closed
    Saturday stephens day closed
    Sunday 27th. open from 12 to 6 [25.00 euro;s to play the whole day ]
    monday 28.th closed
    Tuesday 29th.national get out and skirimish day open from 12 to 6pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL AT G-TAC AND EIRSOFT GALWAY:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Happy Christmass guys from all the Lost Souls and see ye in the new year.

• Advertisement

Hi everyone Happy New year to you all,Our opening times this weekend are 12 to 10 Saturday 12 t0 10 Sunday hope to see you all down to have some fun .

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

heers guys, we should have around 6 headin up today for the 3 o clock session, cant wait!

Due to a family bereavement, Urban Extreme and Eirsoft Galway will remain closed until Thursday 7th January 2010. Any students that were intending to play on Wednesday, can avail of the reduced rate on Thursday instead.
    Best Regards,
    Martin, Evelyn and The G-TAC Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Fireborn

Hi all,

Is anyone going GTAC UX this weekend? I was hoping to wander down for my first taste of airsoft.

So if anyone wants a laugh, Nip down and laugh at the FNG :)

Fireborn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

May be in on Sunday, depending on whether or not I can get a lift in. Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

fireborn my dear man im sure there will be a few of us there sunday if not wed nights are usually good craic. on that note roll on the students havnt been trainin with live targets since they all went home for christmas bring back the weekly :D:D:Dstudent hunt:D:D:D

Went down on saturday, met a couple of the guys which i've (shamefully) forgot their names but if they're on here, thanks guys I had a savage afternoon, load of fun, with them plenty of BB's flying. Never more sure that this is the hobby for me. Roll on payday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Aiming to get to GTAC this afternoon/pm. Traveling from Moycullen if anyone needs lift.

are you open tonight ? no answer on booking line

Anyone heading in for Wednesday pm?

Bemused wrote: »
    Anyone heading in for Wednesday pm?

yes there is games on this evening looking forward to having everyone down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Lads is there a bus i can get from town that goes past where ye are? I'm no longer the short walk away i once was thanks to burst pipes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

no.3 stops beside supervalu if thats any help? Btw is it student night tonight? Me and the housemate should be up so

Hi everyone we are going to have something special this Sunday and every Sunday,
    from now on you can play for €25 :eek:for the whole day,
    looking forward to having you all down. Rentals will be €15 for the day but need to be booked in advance.
    Regards Martin and Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭magicman88

great fun last night there was no chillin just killin

• Advertisement

Sounds ace, will be home on the 25th, can't wait to get down and join in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭cormac128

might be coming up to ye sunday not sure yet

SITE UPDATE AND NEWS
    Looking forward to having all our students back this wednesday night after the christmas break games start at 8 and finish at 10.
    Also as I said in previous post ,Our Sunday special still stands 25.00 to play the whole day .
    New events news to follow shortly ...
    Have some exciting games and events to be announced over the next couple of days in conjunction with POINT2PRODUCTIONS
    regard Evelyn

What time does everything start tomorrow guys?

Fireborn

Fireborn wrote: »
    What time does everything start tomorrow guys?

Fireborn
    big game on tonight 8 to 10
    and then usual big game 8 to 10 tommorrow night
    looking forward to having you down

G-TAC wrote: »
    Hi everyone we are going to have something special this Sunday and every Sunday,
    looking forward to having you all down. Rentals will be €15 for the day but need to be booked in advance.
    SITE UPDATE AND NEWS
    Looking forward to having all our students back this wednesday night after the christmas break games start at 8 and finish at 10.
    Also as I said in previous post ,Our Sunday special still stands 25.00 to play the whole day .
    New events news to follow shortly ...
    Have some exciting games and events to be announced over the next couple of days in conjunction with POINT2PRODUCTIONS
    regard Evelyn
    big game on tonight 8 to 10
    and then usual big game 8 to 10 tommorrow night
    looking forward to having you down
    as above guys some new and old specials
    also the enemployed can also play for the same rate as students which is 15 for rental and entry
    or
    10 to play with own equipment
    regards Evelyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

So sorry, accidentally brought a rental mask home with me after last nite, thought twas my friends:p ill drop it up a.s.a.p, ill try and not do it again

looking forward to havng you all down over the weekend alot booked in and some games for you all to try out regards Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 andiimann

i should have a new weapon of mas destruction by wednesday so i will be in top sneaky sneaky form:D:D but i cant bring the missus again because she has her l.c mocks:( mr.cummins will be dissappointed:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭zombiehunter

I'd just like to say thanks to Evelyn for putting up with my questions today and to the two lads from Elite Airsoft. They were really helpfull and gave me plenty to write about!! Hopefully I can do you justice in my article for my course work!! And hope to start playing at both G-Tac sites once my course is finished!!:D

Advertisement