Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC 2 URBAN XTREME

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Fireborn

Just wondering if you guys are open on mondays?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Fireborn wrote: »
    Just wondering if you guys are open on mondays?

Cheers
    We are normally closed on monday but we will open for a private booking if needed regards evelyn

Nah nothing like that unfortunately, just wondering when I can come pay for my G36C :)

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Great fun out in GTAC today with Sean as umpire who kept things going despite dodgy knee. Thanks for that and see ye soon.

HI GUYS RENTALS BOOKING OUT FAST FOR STUDENT NIGHT ...................LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL TONIGHT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

What time is it on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭mac500

hey, are ye still doing discounts for the unemployed? :o

Yes wednesday night same rate as students regards Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

Is there anything happening sun 7th?

Hillfiger,

I hope to be there Sunday for 12:30.

• Advertisement

3 to 5 session booking up well if any one else is intrested come on down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Thinking of making the trip up from Dublin on Saturday for a game. Will be bringing a friend who will be skirmishing for the first time (fresh meat :D ). Anyone heading in on Saturday 13th?

:D
    Miscreant wrote: »
    Thinking of making the trip up from Dublin on Saturday for a game. Will be bringing a friend who will be skirmishing for the first time (fresh meat :D ). Anyone heading in on Saturday 13th?

Hi how are you as Jenny said to you on phone the Elite boys will be here to play with you they love some fresh meat :D:D;)

Also remember tommorrow is 25.00 euros to play the whole day so come down and have some fun
    regards Martin and Evelyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Creepa

Hi,

any body booked/available to play on Saturday 20th? Myself and another want to come down - any time suits if ye let us know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 seanniebiscuit

formally known as hawk_eyes84

again thanks to the students and all rest of the lads from elite a good night some great games played and lookin forward to next wed already:D:D:D

Hi folks,

I know it's advance notice but I'm wondering if anyone will be heading out to GTAC-urban on Sunday 28th? I have some friends coming up from Dublin who want to have a go and will be there from opening time (12:30 if memory serves).

Thanks

Yeah I'll probably be down.

Sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 seanniebiscuit

count me in bemused and i got your msg il chat to yuo properly on the 28th il round up a few of the lads

Great stuff lads - looking forward to it.

Anyone down tomorrow?

Sam

• Advertisement

Hey Fireborn,

I'm hoping to be there - what time you going down?

Need to work on zeroing my stuff and getting the hop up set on my g36 so i'll be there from about 1.30ish depending on the buses.

Sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 andiimann

i cant wait for wednesday:):) last thursday was challenging but very very enjoyable:) jeez lads the stairs on the mez is awful dangerous.....i wudnt like ta fall down it! haha

Great games in GTAC urban last night with a bunch of lads who really know how to enjoy the game and make it fun for all concerned with a real sense of camaraderie. It was only 4 v 4 as the students were off preoccupied with rag week but all games were played with great humor and with just the right competitive edge. Thanks to all concerned and especially to the owner Martin who jumped in and gave me my first introduction to an electric pistol (the bb end of one anyway!) for a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Pure escapism for two hours with all other concerns forgotten and totally chilled out afterwards. Never mind all the headshops! ;)

For anyone who is living near Galway or who will be visiting the area who is even slightly interested/curious about trying out airsoft you owe it to yourself to get down to GTAC urban. There's a great welcoming atmosphere and people are incredibly helpful and encouraging. Don't give a seconds hesitation to coming down alone - you'll quickly fit in and be welcomed. I think the character of the people stems at least in part from the honour system employed in airsoft - people have to have a sense of fairness in order for the game to work.

I'm at this a couple of months and am hooked long term. As a measure of the place a friend of mine from Dublin is coming up this Sunday just for GTAC and heading back that evening.

I know a few people have said they'll make it for Sunday so if you're at all at a lose end this weekend please consider heading down to Ballybrit for some of the best entertainment around. See ye there!

Bemused wrote: »
    Great games in GTAC urban last night with a bunch of lads who really know how to enjoy the game and make it fun for all concerned with a real sense of camaraderie. It was only 4 v 4 as the students were off preoccupied with rag week but all games were played with great humor and with just the right competitive edge. Thanks to all concerned and especially to the owner Martin who jumped in and gave me my first introduction to an electric pistol (the bb end of one anyway!) for a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Pure escapism for two hours with all other concerns forgotten and totally chilled out afterwards. Never mind all the headshops! ;)

For anyone who is living near Galway or who will be visiting the area who is even slightly interested/curious about trying out airsoft you owe it to yourself to get down to GTAC urban. There's a great welcoming atmosphere and people are incredibly helpful and encouraging. Don't give a seconds hesitation to coming down alone - you'll quickly fit in and be welcomed. I think the character of the people stems at least in part from the honour system employed in airsoft - people have to have a sense of fairness in order for the game to work.

I'm at this a couple of months and am hooked long term. As a measure of the place a friend of mine from Dublin is coming up this Sunday just for GTAC and heading back that evening.

I know a few people have said they'll make it for Sunday so if you're at all at a lose end this weekend please consider heading down to Ballybrit for some of the best entertainment around. See ye there!

thankyou very much for the kind words hoping to see everyone down at the weekend for some fun and games regards evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Hi guys , A.O.N are planning a trip up to urban extreme on Sat 17th April for a much needed cqb fix ( a bit early I know),
    We have heard so many good things ,we cant wait to get up and skirmish on your site.:D Do you have a special multi session rate? as we plan on doing a full day and expect to have 10+ travelling. :D

citizenken wrote: »
    Hi guys , A.O.N are planning a trip up to urban extreme on Sat 17th April for a much needed cqb fix ( a bit early I know),
    We have heard so many good things ,we cant wait to get up and skirmish on your site.:D Do you have a special multi session rate? as we plan on doing a full day and expect to have 10+ travelling. :D

Sorry for not getting back to you guys will send you a pm this evening regarding pricing and things ok looking forward to having you down to play
    regards Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Hi guys looking to drop down on the 14th with a newbie I'll try to rope in Mcshape and a few others too if I can.

Rob

hi guys urban is closed tommorrow sunday due to gtac 1 being open looking forward to seeing you all out there

• Advertisement

big numbers booked in for tommorow sunday any one else coming down to join us for some close quater fun 25.00 euros to play all day give us a text on our booking line to book in or give us a ring
    regards the g-tac team

Advertisement