Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC 2 URBAN XTREME

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Hey lads, just wondering if theres anyone going down tomorrow, theres 3 of us thinking of headin and i was wondering if theres anyone else booked in?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Arrived down this morning, 3 of us , and couldnt believe that there was nobody there! last saturday ever!? Is there anyone at all going to go on sunday, because 3 isn't really enough for a good game?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

I'll be there if there's a few more goin!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

Is there many booked in for tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Hi Guys,
    Is there 1 spot still free for someone coming up from Dublin? Didn't get a chance to call today but would be looking to be there from 2.30 onwards. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

always room looking forward to seeing you all down guys should be a busy one tommorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 donna80

i'm going tomm. 2 of as

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 donna80

will be portumna open tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Miscreant

A big thanks to everyone in G-TAC UX for the last skirmish yesterday. I had a great time will have fond memories of the place. I had my first ever skirmish in Urban Extreme and I am proud to have been there for the last day too.

Thanks to Jenny, Sean, Martin and Evelyn for always being welcoming and friendly. I will definitely be going to Portumna the next time I am around Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

as requested can i please hae a thread lock thankyou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SOLID_SNAKE!

Been out of contact for a while, and the site is down, is G-tac 2 closed?, if so, for how long?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SPETZNAZ

I only have the one gun a DS4 CQB fully auto and semi. is that gun alright if i were to take part? its 0.5 joule and do I need a BDU for this group? would be grateful for quick response thanks:D:D

SPETZNAZ wrote: »
    I only have the one gun a DS4 CQB fully auto and semi. is that gun alright if i were to take part? its 0.5 joule and do I need a BDU for this group? would be grateful for quick response thanks:D:D

This site has been closed for a couple years now, man, where are you from?.

Oh right, Galway. i just looked up airsoft in Galway and G-tac came up so i decided to give it a go.

SPETZNAZ wrote: »
    Oh right, Galway. i just looked up airsoft in Galway and G-tac came up so i decided to give it a go.

ok, well I was just gonna let you know if there is no place closer to you, there is a site in Co. Sligo I go to, it's a woodland site, it's called Tigerland.

also you don't need any BDU to play airsoft, but it would be needed in forested areas and the like.

Alright thanks ill go and give it a go so. sounds good. thanks.

Advertisement