Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC 2 URBAN XTREME

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

put 2 people down for the first 3 sessions on Saturday :)

do you have a list of site rules yet? in terms of face protection allowed stuff like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

please please please remember guys this is a full face mask venue ............[WE HAVE LIMITED FACE MASK RENTAL ON SITE AND THEY HAVE TO BE PRE-BOOKED ]Thanks guys for your coperation .you can phone us on 085-7695392 to book them or make a booking for a slot

Puding wrote: »

do you have a list of site rules yet? in terms of face protection allowed stuff like that

full list of site rules on site puding

Hi Puding,
    Is that 6 hours of game play ye are looking for?

i hope both of use will be able to stay for that yes

2 people, both for the first 3 sessions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

G-TAC wrote: »
    please please please remember guys this is a full face mask venue ............[WE HAVE LIMITED FACE MASK RENTAL ON SITE AND THEY HAVE TO BE PRE-BOOKED ]Thanks guys for your coperation .you can phone us on 085-7695392 to book them or make a booking for a slot

Don't suppose a full-face balaclava with goggles would do? Facemasks fail big-time.... :(

Facemasks fail big-time....

dentist bills even more so i would imagine :)

I lol'd :) Wise words my man!

Don't suppose a full-face balaclava with goggles would do? Facemasks fail big-time.... :(

Well put this is why we insist on full face mask please guys
    thanks puding:D
    1 day to opening......the countdown begins :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

hi,is a paintball mask and balaclava ok ,im 16 can i come and play?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Hi Martin, Evelyn
    Can u book me in for tomorrow first session on 12.30, please.
    or should I give u call or pm?

webo wrote: »
    Hi Martin, Evelyn
    Can u book me in for tomorrow first session on 12.30, please.
    or should I give u call or pm?

Hi. Thats cool. Arrive so at 12 and the game is on at 12:30. See you then.

hi,is a paintball mask and balaclava ok ,im 16 can i come and play?

As long as it covers your full face it is OK. At 16 you would have to have parental consent. If that is available then all is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

I'd love to be there guys tomorrow, damn work! :mad:Best of luck and hope the day goes well, and ill be down asap!:)6012_1206003149839_1221461261_586941_1818171_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Can't be there today guys, metallica come but once a year! I'll be down to ye tuesday or wednesday to the shop and i'll have myself a game that weekend. Good luck with the official opening, throw me down for a prize or two ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

G-TAC wrote: »
    As long as it covers your full face it is OK. At 16 you would have to have parental consent. If that is available then all is good.
    yes all that is available, what is everything else would i need

g-tac 2 urban xtreme is open ....
    lock and load guys
    come on down and say hello and play .......

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

I'm sitting in the new G-Tac site right now. It is amazing, multi level indoor venue, very dark, its like playing Doom in real life. This place is a must see, one of the best sites in the country.

So jealous its not in Dublin :(

fayer wrote: »
    I'm sitting in the new G-Tac site right now. It is amazing, multi level indoor venue, very dark, its like playing Doom in real life. This place is a must see, one of the best sites in the country.

So jealous its not in Dublin :(
    Thankyou Stephen for that nice comments .Delighted to have representation from the IAA on-site today .Thankyou for taking the photographs i will put some up later on today .regards Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Great two hours, great games, great everything. What can i say. Its always great craic to play with the big john mac and horse! cannot wait to head down again.

• Advertisement

Well guys, what can I say? Utterly brilliant two hours today, awesome gameplay; ye officially have the best indoor site in Ireland. No joke. You shall be seeing me quite often! :cool: Sister had a blast as well, I think we've made an airsofter out of her ;)

Thanks again guys for opening such an epic site!

Alan

opening times again lads are
    saturday and sunday and bank holidays

arrive at 12
    play 12.30 to 2.30

arrive at 2.30
    play 3.00 to 5.00

arrive at 5.00
    play 5.30 to 7.30

arrive at 7.30
    play 8.00 to 10.00

monday to friday we open at 5
    first game
    5.30 to 7.30
    arrive 7.30
    8.00 to 10.00
    We will open by appointment for birthdays and stags and sporting groups during the day please give us a ring for these prices

Our shooting range will be open from 10.00 am in the morning to 10 o,clock at night
    it is 10.00 euro's per hour and targets are 3.00 euro,s each.
    you can bring your own aeg,s or we will supply you with one.{5 euro for rental}
    You do not have to join any club or pay any membership fee to use our shooting range:D:D
    regards Evelyn and Martin
    reserve you slot by phoning us on 085-7695392

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GoodSoldierGman

Dead sorry to miss the opening day. The test game last week blew me away. Fantastic job on the place. See ye soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

had a great day yesterday !....great games and lots of rounds fired!..

many thanks to Martin, Evelyn and the rest of the crew @ GTAC2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Any pics from the first games?

hoplite wrote: »
    Any pics from the first games?
    pic will go up tonight hun regards evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

gues i missed it that day - the camo-metal-gothic-rock-emo-chicks at metallica persuaded me a lot more than the camo-dudes at g-tac...

.. then again, i'm local so i'll be there loads of times anyways...

gues i missed it that day - the camo-metal-gothic-rock-emo-chicks at metallica persuaded me a lot more than the camo-dudes at g-tac...

.. then again, i'm local so i'll be there loads of times anyways...

looking forward to having you down you were missed some grea battles and epic games played........

We took delivery this morning of some nice new props will make some new game modes possible i am think that film "speed" with Kneau Reeves cant wait for ye to try it out .
    ;):D;):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Gah im gutted i couldnt make saturday or Sunday, Will be out for a game as soon as possible and might never leave ;).

I think its obvious what one of the new props is, should make things even crazier and better :D

Advertisement