Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC 2 URBAN XTREME

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

My new face mask is due any day now, can't wait for it's baptisim of fire here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Gah im gutted i couldnt make saturday or Sunday, Will be out for a game as soon as possible and might never leave ;).

I think its obvious what one of the new props is, should make things even crazier and better :D
    Yes Sc(+)pe you seem to have the insider knowledge ;);)should make for some good game play and plenty of sniping positions i'm sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

I cannot wait to see this! :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

I cannot wait to see this! :eek:.

If it's what Martin told me it is, it's gonna be epic!

Thanks guys to everyone who turned up for our opening weekend .it has been fantasitic to see you all down .
    remember plese give us a buz and book your slot as not to be disappointed
    regards Evelyn and Martin and all THE G-TAC AND EIRSOFT TEAM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

G-TAC wrote: »
    Thanks guys to everyone who turned up for our opening weekend .it has been fantasitic to see you all down .
    remember plese give us a buz and book your slot as not to be disappointed
    regards Evelyn and Martin and all THE G-TAC AND EIRSOFT TEAM.

we will be over to you guys very soon place looks great :):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ramboduke

hi guys played on sunday i think we had 8 for the first session and the gameplay was much more enjoyable than on wednesday night when there was close to 30 people cant wait till the weekend to play again great value if u play the second session aswell wishing everyone supports the venue as its a real treat to have it on our doorsteps only 7mins from my house happy days see you guys soon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,133 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Any pictures? They'd really help for me to visualize the size of venue, layout etc.

Cheers,
    patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Looking forward to seeing you guys tommorow!!!!

McShape

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

Hi,
    Any pictures? They'd really help for me to visualize the size of venue, layout etc.

Cheers,
    patrick.

there are pictures on the first thread on the 4th page i think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

AALIENS will be playing 5h30 to 7h30 thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

AALIENS will be playing 5h30 to 7h30 thursday
    Hi mechwarrior how many AALIENS are playing?

how much for the rentals and what do you get if you dont mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Great night again! the last two games were the biz! The players were great, a sound bunch to play with. This place gets better and better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Hey Birdman, great craic alright.

Debriefed myself in the car on the way home. Lesson learned:

1. Dont bring a full lenght M14 to a CQB site:D.

Great site and will def go again.

Hi mechwarrior how many AALIENS are playing?

there is 3 confirmed - the other 2 i'm not sure now (we need to get a couple more dedicated players)

came to my knowledge there is a good op-force

:)

hi, whats the minimum age you will allow?

mayotobo wrote: »
    hi, whats the minimum age you will allow?
    MINUMUM AGE IS 12 :D

Fantastic games played last night , thanks to all the teams who came down .looking forward to seeing you all again at the weekend

couldn't agree more - was great fun - i need a laser - and a flashlight - and a grenade launcher...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey

Should have 4-5 for sunday + maybee another 4 .

Cant Wait

What time ye open on sunday.

Hey

Should have 4-5 for sunday + maybee another 4 .

Cant Wait

What time ye open on sunday.
    Hi like the name change ;)the slots availble are
    arrive at 12 play 12.30 to 2.30
    arrive at 2.30 play 3.00 to 5.00
    arrive at 5.00 play 5.30 to 7.30
    arrive at 7.30 play 8.00 to 10.00
    please give andrea or jenny a buzz and let them know what slots you want to book in to ph.085-7695392

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Just back and I'm wrecked. Was a brilliant day out and also my first proper skirmish, I was so impressed with the place and all the staff. I was the young fella wearing all black with the Scorpion :P

It was great fun and they were some intense games despite making some newbie mistakes but after a few games I got settle in and learned the styles of play, places for cover etc.

I can't wait to get out again and hopefully I'll be a lot more confident.

Thanks to Martin, Evelyn and the rest of the GTAC team.

Regards, Harry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Well all, i was there last thursday with Reaper and fran from Zombie Hunters Z.E.R.O for our first indoor skirmish and first look at GTAC 2, Didnt know really what to expect but i can tell you i was not dissapointed, The site is excellent, let me expand on that... its EPIC, Just as you find in GTAC 1 the organisation and professionalism of Evelyn and Martin is second to none, There is no messing about here, They really know how to run a site and run it well, The site itself is uber epic, without giving away too much detail as i know GTAC want to keep a lot of this site "secret" which will in the long run add to the gamers experience, the offices are very cool, and adds to some very close battles and real heart pounding room clearing, The dark areas are tense and really add to the experience... thats all i can say about the inside and layout, i cant recomend this site highly enough, We played for 2 hours and that alone made the drive worth while! Imagine how good a full day would be!

Hey Guys:D

Just to let you all know the G-TAC 2 URBAN XTREME is open tommorrow from 12 lunchtime for gaming if any team's or single players want to come along to play!!!!as we have opened by special request for one of our regular players

hope to see you soon
    regards Jenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Just back and I'm wrecked. Was a brilliant day out and also my first proper skirmish, I was so impressed with the place and all the staff. I was the young fella wearing all black with the Scorpion :P

I thought is only myself with Scorpion on WEST :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Is gtac2 gonna be open from 12 everyday or just tomorrow? Regardless i'll be down playing thursday, gotta knock the cobwebs off my gear first though lol

good to know you're practicing :)

AALIENS will be there this Thursday to play 5 o'clock (and maybe a bit more)...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Might make it down on sunday for 8 start, 2 hours 'softin is better than none, which is my usual supplement

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

A few of us thinking about heading over to ye on Saturday.

arrive at 12
    play 12.30 to 2.30

arrive at 2.30
    play 3.00 to 5.00

Whats the cost to play two of the sessions and are the above available this Sat?

Advertisement