Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC 2 URBAN XTREME

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

hoplite wrote: »
    A few of us thinking about heading over to ye on Saturday.

arrive at 12
    play 12.30 to 2.30

arrive at 2.30
    play 3.00 to 5.00

Whats the cost to play two of the sessions and are the above available this Sat?
    hi nice to hear from you ,it is 20 euro's for 1st.session and then
    10 euro's for every 2 hour session after that,looking forward to having you down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Two Lost Souls and a guest hoping to head up this Sunday, for the 5 to 7 block. You open Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I'd love to see some photos, guys - are there any, or is there a specific media black-out? ;)

:D:D
    Two Lost Souls and a guest hoping to head up this Sunday, for the 5 to 7 block. You open Sunday?
    yes open sunday:D:D

kevteljeur wrote: »
    I'd love to see some photos, guys - are there any, or is there a specific media black-out? ;)

no media blackout ,Stephen from IAA kindly took photo's at our opening and they will be published soon:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Yep looking forward to my second visit!!!!
    G-TAC wrote: »
    hi nice to hear from you ,it is 20 euro's for 1st.session and then
    10 euro's for every 2 hour session after that,looking forward to having you down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Great games again tonight. Love the "prop" in the first area;). I think i am totaly converted to pistols and shotguns after tonight. Thanks to Shane.

Cheers to the lads, that played ye were good craic again. We should def, keep this a weekly meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Won't be back next week but will be there again very soon, the sites deadly played great games tonight, birdman you should really just sell that shottie to me :P

zero19 wrote: »
    Won't be back next week but will be there again very soon, the sites deadly played great games tonight, birdman you should really just sell that shottie to me :P

Ha Ha! One million dollars! Zero. Love the 1911.

Bargain price, Thanks man she's my baby lol

• Advertisement

oooooh can we have some shotgun and pistol only games on saturday coming!!!
    my threeshot shotty needs some kills!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

G-TAC wrote: »
    no media blackout ,Stephen from IAA kindly took photo's at our opening and they will be published soon:D

Get "Big" Keith in with his headcam(Its really deadly). Would make som nice footage:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Great games again tonight. Love the "prop" in the first area;). I think i am totaly converted to pistols and shotguns after tonight. Thanks to Shane.

Cheers to the lads, that played ye were good craic again. We should def, keep this a weekly meet.

yep good craic, specialy when I got headshoot from u and 3 BBs hit my baseball cap:D
    I think we (AALENS) going to play every Thursday, so if LOST SOULS are interested we meet ye on site. :cool:

Yes. Was a great night. Thanks to all that came.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Is there many due up for the 8-10 stint on sunday?
    Must set up my headcam

webo wrote: »
    yep good craic, specialy when I got headshoot from u and 3 BBs hit my baseball cap:D
    I think we (AALENS) going to play every Thursday, so if LOST SOULS are interested we meet ye on site. :cool:

No prob, i will try to get the rest of the team to head up some Thursday night for a battle royal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

living on the country side has this things - can only message back in the morning :)

was a great evening - shape, next time you have to stay for a bit more - the following games were cool - as webo said, we should be there every thursday

we'll see about going sunday - i think most of us will be making it

need to get a pistol - i've been looking to the ones in the store but haven't found one that i like... yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Myself McShape and one or two others for the 12:30 and 15:00 sessions tomorrow please.

Myself McShape and one or two others for the 12:30 and 15:00 sessions tomorrow please.

We might have to switch to Sunday same times. I'll know for sure this evening sorry if this causes hassle.

We might have to switch to Sunday same times. I'll know for sure this evening sorry if this causes hassle.
    no bother let me know when you can

• Advertisement

Yep we would like to switch to Sunday first two sessions there will be three or four of us or possibly 5 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

hi

do you allow mesh masks?

how much for the rentals and what do you get?

sorry if this has been asked before but there might be four of us heading down next friday if thats ok.

thanks

Mesh masks are fine i used one there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Just a quick word of thanks to Evelyn, Martin and all the guys at G-TAC Urban for a great skirmish yesterday. I was on the 3pm slot on saturday and it was my first skirmish ever (as evidenced by the fact that I was completely over dressed!). I will definitely be back to you guys whenever I am in Galway. Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

Hey Miscreant,

Mark here, from the skirmish yesterday.

It was a great session, and in fairness I wouldn't have known it was your first time - you really held your own.

Give me a shout when you're coming down again, I'll see if I can make it.

And of course thanks to Martin and Evelyn, the place is really great.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

was there for the 3-5 block today
    awesome site my first time to play in an indoor site nice change from the forest:)
    ill try get down again as soon as i can
    thanks to all the team:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ramboduke

played today in the first and second slot today first slot was 4 on 4 which was veryy fast paced and with lots of kills second was alot more players with some new faces i think there was 27 in the second game so i think the word is out on how good the site is see you guys in 2 weeks after hdays martin ill get the price off the boss for those bits nd pieces b4 il head away

Had another EPIC day today, The 4 on 4 games were great , balsy and tactical games, Great players everyone that was there can wait to come back up and skirmish with ye again mabye even in the outdoor site!, Thanks to Hoplite for the loan of the tracer unit (Major Gucci) and thanks to The G-Tac team for running great fast paced games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Was there as well for the first two sessions and it was a great day. I was put with Tim, Sean and Rob during the first session and guys I'd play with ye anytime. Sound lads and great players. Had a great day, thanks again to Martin, Evelyn, Sean and all the rest of the team.

• Advertisement

Dave was a pleasure to play with ya!, And we worked very well as a team!
    We will play again!, Ill let you know when we are coming up!

(Tim) McShape
    Dave Joyce wrote: »
    Was there as well for the first two sessions and it was a great day. I was put with Tim, Sean and Rob during the first session and guys I'd play with ye anytime. Sound lads and great players. Had a great day, thanks again to Martin, Evelyn, Sean and all the rest of the team.

Advertisement