Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC 2 URBAN XTREME

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Once again, rockin day today guys, thanks a million. Be back up soon! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

mcshape wrote: »
    Dave was a pleasure to play with ya!, And we worked very well as a team!
    We will play again!, Ill let you know when we are coming up!

(Tim) McShape

+1 great craic today good bunch of lads. Dave it was nice to have you on the Z.E.R.O team today we'd also be happy to play again with yourself and the other lads.

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

I have to agree with the lads, Dave it was a pleasure teaming with ya... The 4 on 4 was great fun in the morning... Nice warm up for the larger games...

The format of the games, the site, staff, the speed, and high level of tension all add up to an amazing experience.

Is it worth the drive from Dublin and back, yes.. most definitely yes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ramboduke

yeah lads really enjoyed playing with tim,sean rob today tim didnt fall for the "knock knock friendly " on the office door lol let me or dave know when team Z.E.R.O are coming to play again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

sunday 3 to 5 - great games, loads of fun - room clearance will never be the same after what we did hahahaha (sorry fellas)

the new guys did a great job considering the great op-force - can't wait to play again

AALIENS will be there thursday to play 5-7 (and maybe stay on)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

ramboduke wrote: »
    yeah lads really enjoyed playing with tim,sean rob today tim didnt fall for the "knock knock friendly " on the office door lol let me or dave know when team Z.E.R.O are coming to play again

lol "come on in", " i got brownies and bb's!"

In fairness when you came in you certainly peppered the room!
    I didnt stand a chance!

(Tim) McShape

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

many heading over today for the 5-7?

gungun wrote: »
    many heading over today for the 5-7?

what day ? today ? or thursday ? i forgot to put my rifle in the car so today i won't be skirmishing - but if anything comes up here for tomorrow i might show up - or wednesday...

thursday's still sacred

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

today:) ill try make it down some thursday soon:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi All,
    We are currently experiencing problems with our internet, email and phone connections through our service provider. We will let you all know when things are sorted out. Please contact the G-TAC2 Urban Extreme Booking Line for any information you might need.
    Many Thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Advertisement

G-TAC wrote: »
    Hi All,
    We are currently experiencing problems with our internet, email and phone connections through our service provider. We will let you all know when things are sorted out. Please contact the G-TAC2 Urban Extreme Booking Line for any information you might need.
    Many Thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

All is back working again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Miscreant

RabidDog wrote: »
    Hey Miscreant,

Mark here, from the skirmish yesterday.

It was a great session, and in fairness I wouldn't have known it was your first time - you really held your own.

Give me a shout when you're coming down again, I'll see if I can make it.

And of course thanks to Martin and Evelyn, the place is really great.

Thanks Mark. Will do as I had a great time. Hope to see you soon.

Carl.

HI guys thankyou all who showed at the weekend .it was brillant to see you all down the way you all played is the way airsoft should be played everyone took their hits and ye even played nice:eek: with the marshalls:D:D
    regards Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

Hey guys.

Just got me a Dboys M4 CQB (BI-3881) and would love to take part in some skirmishes sometime. I'm brand new to airsoft so would love to get an introduction to it sooner rather than later!

Hoping to get some more mags. Have just the one at the moment. PM me if anyone needs to fill numbers some time!

Cheers.

John

if you can, make it thursday - to play 5h30 to 7h30 - aaliens will be there

john__long wrote: »
    Hey guys.

Just got me a Dboys M4 CQB (BI-3881) and would love to take part in some skirmishes sometime. I'm brand new to airsoft so would love to get an introduction to it sooner rather than later!

Hoping to get some more mags. Have just the one at the moment. PM me if anyone needs to fill numbers some time!

Cheers.

John

Hi John,
    Welcome to the fab world that is airsoft.
    Give the booking line a shout and we will be able to let you know when there are large or small crowds booked in. We have played games with as little as 4 players which made for great game play.
    All the best,
    Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Hey John, like Martin said, even with small numbers its still a blast. Give it a go and you won't be disappointed:)

Hey Martin, hoping to make it tomorrow for the 8-10 game;)

hi guys just to let you know take aim are coming down to feature our new site so any local teams if you want your picture in take aim they will be on site this coming saturday from 12 am
    first session starts at 12.30
    regards Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

A friend of mine is bringing in around five or six new players tomorrow evening for the 5pm slot, so anyone who wants an introduction to airsoft that would be a good time. :)

And of course, the more the merrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

thanks for the savage time below today. really was brilliant and realy friendly:)

• Advertisement

G-TAC wrote: »
    hi guys just to let you know take aim are coming down to feature our new site so any local teams if you want your picture in take aim they will be on site this coming saturday from 12 am
    first session starts at 12.30
    regards Evelyn

hi guys take aim have had to re arrange coming down due to illness so they will be coming down to us next week instead hope you are feeling better ian regards g-tac

AALIENS to play Thursday 5h30 to 7h30

thankyou looking forward to having you down on thursday night luis

3 vs. 3 and those bus games were very good

it's a good idea to keep small time limits (like 5mins) and small lives/re-spawns - i think it makes the games a bit more intense - i think the idea is to force people not to camp

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Shadow Recon will be down tomorrow mornin around 12, anyone else gonna be there?
    6012_1206003149839_1221461261_586941_1818171_n.jpg

dwelby101 wrote: »
    Shadow Recon will be down tomorrow mornin around 12, anyone else gonna be there?
    6012_1206003149839_1221461261_586941_1818171_n.jpg
    there is a good lot of teams booked in for tomorrow should be a good one can you buzz us on booking line number and confirm how many are going in your team as place intend to book out quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hey guys is upstairs open yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Shadow Recon just back from another great day, cheers guys!

Just think there's a couple af things worth mentioning,
    After some confusion earlier over mission rules, i think that the rules of the game should definately be FULLY explained to each team before the games start, i mean without leaving anything to speculation or having any leniancy, this saves people getting confused about what's happening and moaning about it and it saves the marshalls having to listen to them moan.
    Secondly, since everybody pays for their 2 or 4 hours, its safe to say that they should get their 2 or 4 hours of gameplay and not be waiting for people to get ready, if theyre not ready when the game starts, then its their problem, everyone else shouldn't have to stand around and wait for them while they waste time, fair is fair, if you need extra time to get ready, maybe you should get there earlier.
    Lastly (at the risk of sounding like a whiney b****) as we all know (or at least some of us) airsoft is a game of honor and as such people should respect the rules and CALL THEIR HITS, if people wont play by the rules then they should be punished for it! Anyone who's been to Finglas and was caught cheating knows the game, Firing Squad, 3 seconds, Full-auto.
    Fair is fair, play by the rules or dont play at all, go find another sport that accepts cheating.

After all the sport is about having a bit of craic, so just respect it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 malboury

Would like to second everything Dwelby101 just said. I suspect he may have been there at the same time as myself, or perhaps just after as the same people were just around. There was a serious lack of honour in the games I was involved in today. I left after one 2 hour slot in disgust at the behaviour of those involved. I can imagine that right now those self same people would consider accusing me of being a sore looser, but I belive in all honesty that when a game of airsoft goes well, and everyone plays fairly, then there are no loosers. Luckily the people involed are well know, and eaisly avoided. I won't be playing with them again.

Despite all this, G-Tac remains my favourite site by far, and incidents like this are incredibly rare. (This was the first time I've seen it to this degree.) I still had fun, and by the end of it all I was basically laughing at those involved. So thanks for the game anyway guys, and if you figure out how to make your bb proof armour work for real bullets you'll make a fortune from the military :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'm sure most people condone this firing squad punishment, it's extremely stupid imo... But i can understand your frustration, it gets on my nerves too when people don't take their hits.

Advertisement