Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink

• 21-07-2009 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any offers on bottles Bud atm? Have the Miller sorted 24 bottles for €20 in Dunnes on Georges St. just need to source some cheapish Bud now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

If you're looking to buy a lot then a trip up north is worthwhile. Asda have 30 bottles of Bud for £15 which is about €18 or 60c per bottle! Kilkeel is closest to Dublin, about 1hr 40mins, or Enniskillen as about 2.5hrs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

If you're looking to buy a lot then a trip up north is worthwhile. Asda have 30 bottles of Bud for £15 which is about €18 or 60c per bottle! Kilkeel is closest to Dublin, about 1hr 40mins, or Enniskillen as about 2.5hrs.

Cheers, but was hoping to stick to Dublin as I doubt I could get my mate to drive up there.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

not bud but better imo,
    24 tiger 33cl(3cl more than those sneaky bud bottles) 19.99 dunnes.

get um into ya:P

Advertisement