Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spring cleaning society - step 1

• 21-07-2009 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

it is thought, if you can't afford to have children then you shouldn't. how far should we take this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Nine months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Free snips for all males!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

No, we will not be introducing steralisation or anything of the sort.
    Next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

ihadu wrote: »
    it is thought, if you can't afford to have children then you shouldn't. how far should we take this?

And how do you propose steps in this? No method of contraception is fool proof, except for abstinence... do you think everyone should be celibate until they are financially secure enough to have children?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihadu

for too long we've sat back and allowed young girls get pregnant and not abort despite not having a cent to raise this human. a royal mess inevitably evolves into a miserable existance for this "family".

is it time to put an end to this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Never stopped people in really poor countries.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihadu

And how do you propose steps in this? No method of contraception is fool proof, except for abstinence... do you think everyone should be celibate until they are financially secure enough to have children?

i appreciate its harsh but forced abortions until they are financially secure. this will protect and promote a strong family unit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

i appreciate its harsh but forced abortions until they are financially secure. this will protect and promote a strong family unit

No they won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Hitler, is that you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

You can't force a woman to have an abortion. Seriously?! That is terrible!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Pro choice means just that.
    pro CHOICE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

No. Go away.
    OP banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement