Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCDSU officer has swine flu

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 IxM

Honestly im more concerned with the fact that Mexico hasnt really been mentioned since it began to spread, No need for developing countries to be reported on=/

Also if Ron of of Harry Potter can survive it, we're all good :pac::D

*Also, hope the officer gets well soon =]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

IxM wrote: »
    Also if Ron of of Harry Potter can survive it, we're all good :pac::D
    But he's magic! :pac:
    *Also, hope the officer gets well soon =]
    Yes, of course. I read my comment from earlier again and I realise it could've seemed very insensitive. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I would be horribly dissapointed if there was a massive outbreak in UCD. Im leaving on Friday and I have spent 4 years in UCD begging for something to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Dave! wrote: »
    Looks like I got out just in time!

I know

dingdingding

I think he's better now though... I hope he is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

this year my class sizes have all been under 15 people. one couse had 3 people in it! others had 4, 6 and 7.
    so i expect next year to have even smaller numbers!

little chance then of transmission based on overpacked rooms!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Grimes wrote: »
    I would be horribly dissapointed if there was a massive outbreak in UCD. Im leaving on Friday and I have spent 4 years in UCD begging for something to happen
    It snowed that one time last year. Oh and they changed the logo just before you came, to much fanfare. And, and, and... Yeah nothing happens here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

some of the language school kids are in quarantine in campus residences after showing symptoms. Its on rte news..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Oh bloody hell......here I am celebrating getting accepted for my Masters and then this! UCD if you give me swine flu I am kicking your ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

The Fresher's Week tent is gonna be fun.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 beautifulmeath

It is rather worrying how UCD is going to deal with swine flu though.Especially since a bit of snow this year basically caused the campus to shut down..

so true. I'm really dreading going back now

• Advertisement

Im finished hahahahah. Oh it feels good. However if I do get swine flu I'll be sure to come back and sign up for EVERY society in the Freshers Stand!

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

It is rather worrying how UCD is going to deal with swine flu though.Especially since a bit of snow this year basically caused the campus to shut down..

God help Mary I in Limerick then cos. an outbreak of the winter vomiting bug caused the College to close down completely for a few days earlier in the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Im finished hahahahah. Oh it feels good. However if I do get swine flu I'll be sure to come back and sign up for EVERY society in the Freshers Stand!
    We don't want you back, you Grimey graduate. Good riddance! Set foot within 1 metre of the enclosure at your peril

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The Fresher's Week tent is gonna be fun.:(

MedSoc should do well this year.

Someone please set up "Epidemicsoc"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Someone please set up "Epidemicsoc"

Nice idea. I can certainly see it catching on. GET IT?!

My sparkling wit really has lit up this thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

lighthouse wrote: »
    God help Mary I in Limerick then cos. an outbreak of the winter vomiting bug caused the College to close down completely for a few days earlier in the year.

Well,that was more to do with the fact that the students work with large groups of children than anything else,but I see your point.They might do the same thing if swine flu breaks out.Hell,they're talking of closing schools all together at the moment.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

I'd just be wary of those who went on a J1 to San Diego and popped down to TJ for a bit...

Advertisement