Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

November Intake

• 21-07-2009 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

I just had to start this thread lol Im deffering to November, cant wait to see whos joining me !!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

I just had to start this thread lol Im deffering to November, cant wait to see whos joining me !!!!:D

What was wrong with October?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭shelleyelley

because the induction day is the day i fly back from holiday for october so had to go to the november intake lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

What was wrong with October?
    she thought you might be in it so she defered... nah, maybe her holiday collides with the october start date? use your noggin!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

is it november yet? im officially bored waiting. in fact im feeling a bit off the rails recently, proper bo crazy in the coconut

smyff wrote: »
    she thought you might be in it so she defered... nah, maybe her holiday collides with the october start date? use your noggin!

definately no place in the CID for PYG

• Advertisement

because the induction day is the day i fly back from holiday for october so had to go to the november intake lol

I see! We couldnt have you rapping at the gates of GV with your suitcase in tow and your sombrero on!! LOL

bc84 wrote: »
    definately no place in the CID for PYG

Wasnt planning on CID. Would be the last route Id go down!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Congrats on the Call and to CityGirl88 too!
    YOu must be over the moon.

Wonder who'll get to start the October thread?! Another couple of weeks and we'll know! (It wont be me though:( and I wouldnt dare steal anyones thunder!:o )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Wonder who'll get to start the October thread?! Another couple of weeks and we'll know! (It wont be me though:( and I wouldnt dare steal anyones thunder!:o )[/quote]

Yeah i wonder?? As long as i'm on it i don't mind!!!!:p

The calls for Aug were a little of schedule what with the 12th holidays & that right?? So i'd be thinking they'd prob go out around mid-end August, what do you peeps think??

I thought i would have made it in for August with Test1 getting the call, damn it, reckon i was close though:rolleyes: (well i hope lol!!!).

It could well be me bc84, PYG, Chance? & PSM allin the same squad, that'd be neat:).

Wonder who'll get to start the October thread?! Another couple of weeks and we'll know! (It wont be me though:( and I wouldnt dare steal anyones thunder!:o )

Yeah i wonder?? As long as i'm on it i don't mind!!!!:p

The calls for Aug were a little of schedule what with the 12th holidays & that right?? So i'd be thinking they'd prob go out around mid-end August, what do you peeps think??

I thought i would have made it in for August with Test1 getting the call, damn it, reckon i was close though:rolleyes: (well i hope lol!!!).

It could well be me bc84, PYG, Chance? & PSM allin the same squad, that'd be neat:).[/quote]

thatd be ace but im fairly certain il be november if i get it at all

• Advertisement

It'll be lonely this Christmas......cos everyone will have fooked off to GV and I'll be here on my ownio....:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

MGH have you written a letter to jim to see if he can fix it so that you are at GV for xmas?!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Nowc'mon bc,you'll so be there;)!

& MGH you could be there also!!! That'd be neat:p

MGH have you written a letter to jim to see if he can fix it so that you are at GV for xmas?!!!!!:D

Your letter, was only the start of it......
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

It'll be lonely this Christmas......cos everyone will have fooked off to GV and I'll be here on my ownio....:(:(:(

Hope not, I hope to bee fooking out by mid December time if I hopefully pass out successfully! Tough times ahead! :eek:

Either that or its running round the trail with your santa hat and turkey sandwich!! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Either that or its running round the trail with your santa hat and turkey sandwich!! LOL

lol yeah carrying my new big sac I got for carting things into GV!!!:D

integra1 wrote: »
    lol yeah carrying my new big sac I got for carting things into GV!!!:D

Yeah the one with the white furry trim!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 CityGirl88

Congrats on the Call and to CityGirl88 too!
    YOu must be over the moon.

cheers MGH!! yeah well i can assure you that "over the moon" seems like an understatement! its been a long time coming and hopefully my streak of good luck will continue for another while yet!!
    that just reminds me...I havent checked my lotto numbers from last night yet! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

I'll keep you company! We can dress up as Mrs Clause's and get wrote off! sound like a plan? x

• Advertisement

Fo wrote: »
    I'll keep you company! We can dress up as Mrs Clause's and get wrote off! sound like a plan? x

Most def...just promise me we wont end up in Thompsons!!!!:p
    Though I have a feeling you'll be in GV by then..:D

Advertisement