Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total Exposure: Week 4

Options
  • 21-07-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

So Anthony is up again, not surprise that the judges put forward another guy. Possible to get rid of Anthony after the last 2 votes.

So who should stay?

Who should stay? 2 votes

ANTHONY: Call 1513 712 301 or TEXT ANTHONY to 53306
    0% 0 votes
    MICHAELL: Call 1513 712 302 or TEXT MICHAEL to 53306
    0% 0 votes
    BOTH
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I think Sharon should go. I know Michael wasn't great this week as he is soooooooo nervous but I didn't like Sharon on the red carpet.

And Anthony, ah I don't mind him too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Why don't you have Sharon up there in the poll?

OH!!! I just remembered it's two that are going this week!!!

Hmm that's a toughie then, Anthony and Sharon!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

You can use both for sharon :)

I didn't get to see it last night and the website was running in 12fs or something so I could watch it online.

I saw the clip where Anne Doyle was asked what type of advise should veterans like her can give newbies? she told the girl that you should never called a woman a veteran :D

IMO Anne Doyle for the late late :) or the panel :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Eimermb

Loving the series so far. Stuart to win- he is handsome and a natural on camera- would love to see him win. Go stuart ;):)

Advertisement