Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think they can cut our wages? Get the guns

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

jimmmy wrote: »

and given that the country is borrowing over 30 million per day - at high interest rates - to pamper them,

your continued ability to twist everything to misrepresent facts to suit your opinions never ceases to amaze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭jimmmy

So you do not think that just because they are currently the highest paid / most overpaid in the whole world, they should not be said to be pampered ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

So you do not think that just because they are currently the highest paid / most overpaid in the whole world, they should not be said to be pampered ?

I'm talking about your contention that €30m is borrowed a day to pay for public sector pay bill

in relation to "pampered", if it makes you feel better to think that just because some teacher or police officer is paid more than someone similar in another country that they are "pampered", work away...I have grown accustomed to your gross generalisations, misrepresentations and soundbites

...our minumum wage is amongst the highest around...therefore the counter staff in my local Spar must be pampered......punish them!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

Nothing new, jimmmy?

Advertisement