Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cut hair before or after hols??

• 21-07-2009 11:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

going away on holidays where there will be a lot of sun sea and pools.
    should i get my hair cut before i go or after i get back? im gonna be gone for a month

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

going away on holidays where there will be a lot of sun sea and pools.
    should i get my hair cut before i go or after i get back? im gonna be gone for a month

Its only gonna Annoy u greatly after a while on Holidays. Get it done right now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Get it done not if it's a cut cos you will be wishing you had a manageable mane whilst on hols! Dont dye it tho..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

I was reading in a magazine yesterday that it's recommended you get your hair cut two weeks before a holiday as it allows the ends to seal up again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭nicola09

I'd leave it, its always nice to get your hair fixed up after being on holiday! But then again I have blonde hair and the chlorine ruins it, so I nearly always have to get it done when I get home! If you aren't getting colour though I suppose it might be handier to get rid of the bad ends before you head off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

I would get it cut before going away, especially if its for a month if you have split ends going, the condition of your hair will only get worse with the heat etc! You might need to get it cut again though after being away for a month depending on the condition! Enjoy your hols.......so jealous!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭YT

I wait until after, the sun, sea and sand are going to reek havoc with your locks!
    Get yourself a good leave in conditioner (Redken Anti Snap is my choice) and put it in your hair everytime you get back out of the pool. Every three to four days put a hair treatment in for a while.
    Redken and Kerastse both have brilliant holiday hair ranges and I think Boots do too. But if you can invest in some Anti Snap.

Advertisement