Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronaldo in Galway

Options
  • 22-07-2009 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

My sources from my place of work (hotel) tell me that Cristiano Ronaldo will be coming to Galway this weekend, for one night only...........G Whizz get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 FrankGrimes_

No.

if you have nothing to add to this thread, please don't.
    believe what you want.. just a tip from hotel staff.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Apologies Mr. Grimes, was not meant to irk. Was merely in response to your ...get it? question which I only now, on rereading your post, get.

Happy spotting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 FrankGrimes_

Apologies Mr. Grimes, was not meant to irk. Was merely in response to your ...get it? question which I only now, on rereading your post, get.

Happy spotting.

no worries

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

G Whizz get it?

He will buy Amphetamine Sulphate off you Frank , how much are you charging BTW ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Do you not just mean there's a chance he's staying in the G? What's the whizz bit got to do with it? Good luck spotting. He'll prob be camoflaged with all those foreign students who are ronaldo wannabes...:-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Chances of Ronaldo getting a few days off to go galavanting around ireland in the middle of pre-season training are insanely low.

If he comes to galway he will be staying outside of the city.

also, he;s be flying here, so if you really believe this and want to make a few bob, borrow a good camera from a friend and get some photos to sell to some crappy local/national paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,490 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I don't get it Grimey

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Are you the same person that said U2 were staying in the G during the Volvo Ocean Race?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

pics or gtfo

• Advertisement

Where exactly will he be?

/gets hurley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Real are leaving today and heading back to Spain for more pre-season training. They have there next game on Sunday so I think I smell some BS on this thread.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I have it on good authority from the fella who delivers potatoes there that the Big Bopper, Richie Valens and Buddy Holly are all flying, quite literally, into the G tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Nice one OP :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I hear that they'll be joined by fellow high flyers Lynyrd Skynyrd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Are you the same person that said U2 were staying in the G during the Volvo Ocean Race?

:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭masonman

Robbo wrote: »
    I have it on good authority from the fella who delivers potatoes there that the Big Bopper, Richie Valens and Buddy Holly are all flying, quite literally, into the G tonight.

Someone else taking a dive instead of Ronaldo?!

Good job Stevie Ray Vaughan took the chopper...no wait...ah balls, there goes his gig in the trappers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Christiano Ronaldo wasnt in Galway, he was in Donegal.
    We had a sleep over last night............then i beat him to death while he was sleeping, i fed the over priced tool to the pigs.

Wait, does this mean i can over price my pork?

Advertisement