Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

fishing river in galway city?

• 22-07-2009 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

lads, looking for some advice. im in galway next week and have some time on tuesday morning. i was thinking about fishing a half day on the river in city, spinning for salmon. how much will i pay for a half day? or maybe im too late to make a booking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sfinn

Zippy should know more, but ring WRFB on 091563118.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

No chance unless there's a cancellation, the fishery is booked up at this time of year since January.
    6 miles out the road the Clare River in Claregalway is worth a cast, no permit required, just the licence, it shold get a good run of fish again after the rain this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭thirtypence

Zzippy wrote: »
    No chance unless there's a cancellation, the fishery is booked up at this time of year since January.
    6 miles out the road the Clare River in Claregalway is worth a cast, no permit required, just the licence, it shold get a good run of fish again after the rain this week.

thanks Zzippy, i will try for a cancellation so but i might head to that Clare River too. what are the directions to the part of that river that gives me a good chance of a fish. i have my licence and i will be spinning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

thirtypence you have a PM

Advertisement