Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fedor/Barnett in doubt.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Hephaestus

calex71 wrote: »
    I never want to see this, fedor in a cage

+ i really think that is where and why he will lose

Really, why?

I'm no expert but I dont see why the cage would be a problem for Fedor.

Yes it's something different that he'll have to get use to but surely his fighting style would suit fighting in a cage.

He's got amazing grappling skills so I'd find it hard to see any fighters out there continuously pinning him up against the cage while in the clinch.

+ he's got the best GnP in the sport & the cage would enable him to pin people in a more difficult position to escape while delivering his bombs!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

calex71 wrote: »
    I never want to see this, fedor in a cage is like seeing lions in a zoo :pac:
    I should say one of my biggest fears is Fedor going to ufc and giving dana another chance to smile and gloat , I really really hope we never see him in a cage, i'm not saying i wouldntt liek to see him face some of the ufc HW's but just not in the UFC as i said before here I really hope he never dirties his feet by setting foot there in an octagon , + i really think that is where and why he will lose ... THE CAGE i dont think he has ever fought in one

Alas it will happen i think :(

Jaysus the excuses are already going

Advertisement