Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Great Irish Vanilla Coke Hunt

15678911»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Now that my ability to make insulin is fupped up I can't partake in the cola vitae and have to seek out diet cherry coke instead.
    Happily JC's in Swords sells the stuff.
    I think there was that rate beast, diet vanilla coke as well.
    I know Tesco do their own version of both cherry and vanilla cola, sugar free too, but they have put barley extract in it and I can't have that either.
    Feck :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Found Coke Zero Vanilla in Dublin Airport the last day but I’ve not seen it anywhere since, any signs of it? I only had the one bottle there so I’m getting withdrawal already. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Clondalphian

martyos121 wrote: »
    Found Coke Zero Vanilla in Dublin Airport the last day but I’ve not seen it anywhere since, any signs of it? I only had the one bottle there so I’m getting withdrawal already. :(

Fresh on Mayor Street has Vanilla Coke in cans and Vanilla Coke Zero in bottles

Fresh on Mayor Street has Vanilla Coke in cans and Vanilla Coke Zero in bottles

Won’t be up in Dublin again anytime soon but I’ll keep that in mind anyway, thanks. If anyone sees it in a chain (Dunnes, Tesco, Centra etc.) post it up here please. I’m surprised it isn’t stocked all over the country, there’s definitely enough demand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Picked up bottles in a Dunnes in Limerick before. They also had cherry coke zero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

got a rip off mystery box off Twizzlers.ie of American candies and stuff and they included a can of vanilla coke. €25

found it ok but a bit sickening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Man I just picked up 3 12-packs for $10 last weekend. I'm sorry about y'all's plight still.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

Won’t be up in Dublin again anytime soon but I’ll keep that in mind anyway, thanks. If anyone sees it in a chain (Dunnes, Tesco, Centra etc.) post it up here please. I’m surprised it isn’t stocked all over the country, there’s definitely enough demand.

Dealz usually have them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Dealz usually have them

Yeah I get it I Dealz athlone regularly. Have 12 cans in my fridge right now actually. Have also gotten it in Mr Price. I think anywhere that has English overstock, you're more likely to find it.

I prefer the English version, but if you like the American version, can be bought from candyland, Americanfood.ie etc.

I think Britishcornershop will deliver to Ireland too, but I'm not sure how expensive shipping is.

• Advertisement

I've seen 500ml bottles of Coke Zero vanilla in dunnes Castlebar; :) I haven't seen 1.75/2 L bottles anywhere yet it may not be widely available yet as it is in the UK. It's a relatively new release to the market (some time last year to the UK I think)

On that note UK have recently (2/3 weeks ago) got new flavours of Diet Coke and Coke Zero - mango, peach etc

I've seen 500ml bottles of Coke Zero vanilla in dunnes Castlebar; :) I haven't seen 1.75/2 L bottles anywhere yet it may not be widely available yet as it is in the UK. It's a relatively new release to the market (some time last year to the UK I think)

On that note UK have recently (2/3 weeks ago) got new flavours of Diet Coke and Coke Zero - mango, peach etc

Ah really? I was only in Dunnes yesterday afternoon and no sign, it’s where I usually go but I’ve yet to spot it somehow. I’ll make sure not to miss it again, thanks for the tip-off. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Dunnes do the 500 ml coke zero vanilla in most dublin branches, haven't seen the larger bottles anywhere yet.

Ah really? I was only in Dunnes yesterday afternoon and no sign, it’s where I usually go but I’ve yet to spot it somehow. I’ll make sure not to miss it again, thanks for the tip-off. :)

Was it the Castlebar branch you were in? :) it might have just been out of stock or something? It was in the small drinks fridge beside the small number of items check out (tills now replaced by self check tills so the fridge may have moved) no harm asking a staff member if you can't locate it, hope you find it :)

Was it the Castlebar branch you were in? :) it might have just been out of stock or something? It was in the small drinks fridge beside the small number of items check out (tills now replaced by self check tills so the fridge may have moved) no harm asking a staff member if you can't locate it, hope you find it :)

Yeah that’s the one alright, I must have just been unlucky but then again it’s something I always keep an eye out for in hope. If it weren’t for it being closed due to the weather I’d be on the way down already. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Dealz in Killarney usually has it, as well as the Sweet Shop in Manor West Tralee.

• Advertisement

Yeah that’s the one alright, I must have just been unlucky but then again it’s something I always keep an eye out for in hope. If it weren’t for it being closed due to the weather I’d be on the way down already. :D

Hi martyos121 just to let you know dunnes castlebar have the 500ml bottles in stock again; seen them today and said I'd let you know :)

Hi martyos121 just to let you know dunnes castlebar have the 500ml bottles in stock again; seen them today and said I'd let you know :)

Thanks, I checked in there a couple of times since then but there was nothing (stock was low on every item due to the storm) but came back last week and now I’ve enough to get me through the next couple of months. :D I was afraid it’d dissapear again so I had to stock up.

Advertisement