Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Ice

Options
  • 22-07-2009 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi
    Anyone know where I can buy ice in Dublin Grafton street area about 4.30pm of an afternoon? Have been searching online and can't find anywhere/think of anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Most Spars, supermarkets have it. Not so sure about right bang in the city though. You could go to a pub and ask nicely for a bag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Cruisy

Yeah - i could - but you know what they're like, probably charge me an arm and a leg - thinking maybe dunnes in stephen's green...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

I've never paid for ice I don't think - most decent pubs will fill a plastic bag for you if you ask politely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Cruisy

Ah yeah - if I only need a bit - I need to cater for about 40 people, so just called Dunnes and they have bags of ice - ta!

Advertisement