Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Lighting

• 22-07-2009 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

I have a sensor light on the front of my house. It hasn't worked in over a year, but I suspect the bulb is just gone.

It's probably just a matter of changing the bulb, but it's just under the gutter, and I've no ladder! I need to get it sorted though as my neighbour informed me yesterday that there was someone at my car in the garden on Sunday night!

Can anyone give me an idea of how much I'll be charged for this? and possibly pass on details of companies who might look at it for me (I'm aware that it's a small job & some may not even consider it worthwhile)

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Expect to pay upwards of €60 call out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

Thanks for the reply. I spoke to an electrician I know and he advised me of what will need to be done. If it's just a matter of changing the bulb I can do it myself. All I need now is a ladder!.......

Advertisement