Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fly Screens/ Screen Doors Charlesland?

Options
  • 22-07-2009 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone put in Fly Screens or Screen doors in their house in Charlesland and if so can you reccommend?

I really want to be able to leave windows and doors open especially during the summer, but I am constantly having to shoo cats out ( My own 2 included) never mind flys and blue bottles. 1st baby due soon, hence paranoia about Cats and insects.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 matti

Now you've got me thinking!! Just googled 'fly screens' in ireland and found loads of websites. Acme blinds on Bray main street was the closest supplier I could see at a quick glance... Have to go to Bray on Saturday so might just pop in and investigate... Please let me know if you find anything good...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

matti wrote: »
    Now you've got me thinking!! Just googled 'fly screens' in ireland and found loads of websites. Acme blinds on Bray main street was the closest supplier I could see at a quick glance... Have to go to Bray on Saturday so might just pop in and investigate... Please let me know if you find anything good...

Have to say ive though about them myself. Having lived in N America they really are a great idea. We dont have problems with cats more big flies.

zub zub zub zzzzuuuub.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

ciaran67 wrote: »
    zub zub zub zzzzuuuub.

do big flies go backwards in N. America?!:D

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

astrofluff wrote: »
    do big flies go backwards in N. America?!:D

They have a different accent ;)

(careful you're going off topic)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HereinBray

Hi there, I also lived in the US - and really missed the fly screens. I live in an apartment overlooking the Dargle and the flies/moths were humungous! I got a sliding screen door from a place in Limerick. I can't recommend them enough. Customer service just excellent. Try them on Admin@bug-off.ie or 087- 9895383. Can't remember yer man's name for the life of me.

Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

This thread is over two years old! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement