Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulmers Comedy Competition 2009

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lionstar

I was at the Bulmers final last night at the Laughter Lounge and enjoyed all the acts who performed.

But O 'my god, it was the worst sound i have ever heard. I have worked it the audio game for more than 20 years and heard some bad sound. It was only 2 microphones and an acoustic guitar. As for the intro music played before the MC did his bit, the distortion was unbelievable. The house engineer is either working with potatoes suck in his ears, deaf or basically cant even mix cement.

As for the Staff of the venue they need to remember that we the paying customers are paying their wages and at least treat us with some respect.

The Laughter Lounge, the comedy venue that is a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

Jesus, the guy must have been seriously good to have beaten Enda Muldoon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement