Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howard Leight Impact Sport Earmuffs

Options
  • 22-07-2009 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Been thinking about ordering a set of these. Banging at clays is starting to hurt a bit. Remember someone on here got a set of these late last year. How are they working?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Have Peltor Sportacs myself. Very Good Product

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

There was a review about these a wee while ago by Clive J:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055450042

just use the link.

FS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I find these very good and so does TrumaDoc who also has a pair.

Remember to E-mail them first for a postage reduction code that you can use when making the order.

CJ from KK..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

clivej wrote: »
    I find these very good and so does TrumaDoc who also has a pair.

Remember to E-mail them first for a postage reduction code that you can use when making the order.

CJ from KK..........

Yes, I bought a pair upon reading clivej's review. Good purchase with no issues in using them. Only problem was I was stung with extra charges when UPS delivered them. If you're ordering, tell them they're a gift and to label the box accordingly with "GIFT ITEM" on it.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I think mine came via the US mail service. That the cheaper postal way and no import duty. E-mail them for the cheap post code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭wicklow newbie

Thanks lads. Going to order a set tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

Got a pair in cabela's in Arazona recently curtesy of a buddy who was over there (cheers J). Great muffs. Nice soft pads. Good fit around arms of specs. Only thing was that I found they press a little harder on the head than my Peltor's. This may be a problem if I'm at a match & on the range all day shooting or working as RO. Sound is good. They're designed to amplify mechanical sounds i.e. engine noise etc. which at first felt weird. The 3.5mm ear phone socket is a nice addition. Great to be able to plug in your IPOD whil chilling on the range between stages listening to Rage Against the Machine, Slipknot etc ....:D

Since buying them I've noticed a lot of writers for American magazines wearing them when they appear in the magazines shooting their latest toy.

For the money they're great.

Advertisement