Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Article on Gerald Barry in Galway Independent

Options
  • 22-07-2009 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭

Did anyone read the article on Gerard Barry in the Galway Independent today? What that sub-human piece of **** did to that poor French student, the girl he attacked and raped before he killed Manuela. God, I hope he's never let back into society. It's shocking, and truly disgusting. The poor girl will never get over something like that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Makes my blood boil. Calling him less than an animal is too good for him. Hope he never sees outside of a prison wall again.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

He was in my class in primary school for years and even back then I could have told you the guy, and his brother were complete psychos. Luckily I had no more to do with the guy after that but I never could have imagined that he would do what he did to those girls...or to anyone for that matter!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

I agree with all posts here. It appears to me that he is a monster.

I am curious how he became that way though. What exactly was he like in primary school? Psycho how? Were there any indications back then as to what he might become?

None of the press seem to have shed light on his background.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Gardai were still investigating the rape of the French student when Barry murdered Ms Riedo.
    ****ing terrible

Btw, try to keep this thread from being lock by keeping some decorum. Thanks all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

He was in my class in primary school for years and even back then I could have told you the guy, and his brother were complete psychos. Luckily I had no more to do with the guy after that but I never could have imagined that he would do what he did to those girls...or to anyone for that matter!
    How were they???

lala stone wrote: »
    How were they???
    Let's just discuss the info from the papers ok?

In all honesty the ****er should be hung.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

There's a Pantera song called '5 minutes alone' that always starts playing in my head when I read or think about subhuman scum like this guy.

Actually, I cannot see anything constructive coming from this thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement