Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is BB "millionaire" a fake?

Options
  • 22-07-2009 1:59pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

People are claiming he is not at all what he makes out to be;

clicky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I'm sure if there was credibility to the story it would have been revealed in the tabloids by now. The people on those boards look desperate to sell any background story they can come up with. Would they have turned down a few grand off Heat mag for the full behind-the-scenes scoop if they felt they could?

It did cross my mind that he was a plant...or not who he said he was...to begin with. But then that would mean that Karly would also have to be a part of it and there's so many ways that plan would fall down that it makes no sense when put to scrutiny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I don't know if he's a fake. He's definitely a plank anyway!

People like that, unfortunately, do exist. I happen to related to one (to my great annoyance). He's the exact same, going on about how cool he is and carrying wads of cash around to show off. Total tard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

He has a head like a burst couch, id love t slap him.

cant imagine he got his money from business, no businessman would go into that house and think they will be taken serious after it.

he's a complete stockin

Advertisement