Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Quiz, Mountain Inn, Coolaney, 23rd July

Options
  • 22-07-2009 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

There's a "family friendly" quiz on tomorrow in my local. Myself & the missus want to go, but we're missing 2 people to make up a table of 4... anyone interested in making up the numbers? We don't bite.. well, I do sometimes, but my wife is very normal. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

There's a "family friendly" quiz on tomorrow in my local. Myself & the missus want to go, but we're missing 2 people to make up a table of 4... anyone interested in making up the numbers? We don't bite.. well, I do sometimes, but my wife is very normal. :D

What time does it start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

bobcar61 wrote: »
    What time does it start?

It says 9.30pm on the flyer. Sounds a bit late for a "family friendly" quiz!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I was kind of hoping for it to be later as I'm working until 10 :( That's me out of the quiz. Not that you wanted me on your team, I'm rubbish at table quizzes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

I was kind of hoping for it to be later as I'm working until 10 :( That's me out of the quiz. Not that you wanted me on your team, I'm rubbish at table quizzes.

You'll have plenty time, you know yerself, 9.30 means 10.30 around these parts.

I was kind of hoping for it to be later as I'm working until 10 :( .

That's a pity.

• Advertisement

Culchie wrote: »
    You'll have plenty time, you know yerself, 9.30 means 10.30 around these parts.

That probably rules the missus out too - she's got an early start on Friday. Looks like it might be a table of one for me... I'll be like Christian Slater in that new TV show on FX... "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I". !!

Advertisement