If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package price?

Options
  • 22-07-2009 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

Been looking around alot at the moment and think ive decided on this kit. Can you price a package for me?

Samsung LE40B650 40" LCD + Onkyo TXSR507 + Jamo A-405 Speakerset + LG ST42 Glass Rack

or

Samsung LE40B750 40" LCD + Onkyo TXSR307 + (recommend speakerset) + LG ST42 Glass Rack

plus what ever cables are neccessary to connect the two and a ps3 to system.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

nialo wrote: »
    Hi John,

Been looking around alot at the moment and think ive decided on this kit. Can you price a package for me?

Samsung LE40B650 40" LCD + Onkyo TXSR507 + Jamo A-405 Speakerset + LG ST42 Glass Rack

or

Samsung LE40B750 40" LCD + Onkyo TXSR307 + (recommend speakerset) + LG ST42 Glass Rack

plus what ever cables are neccessary to connect the two and a ps3 to system.

Hi Nialo,

Thanks for the opportunity to quote!

Here goes:

Option 1: (Slightly modified as we don't stock Jamo!)

Sammy 40B650 = Onkyo TXSR507 + ST42 stand + Kef KHT1005.2 speaker pack = £1419.95

Or.. Add the Kef KHT2005.3 pack for an extra £230 (£1649)

Or (and this is a Juicy one) add the Monitor Audio Radius R90HD10 5.1 pack for an extra £379 (£1799)

The R90HD10 is stunning both in looks and sound see this review: http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Monitor-Audio-R90-HD10/UserReviews/ where it has been reviewed at £1275 just for the speaker pack on it's own!

Option 2: (again slightly modded as we don't stock the B750!)

Sammy LE40B650 + Onkyo HT-S5205 system ( it's an Onkyo TXSR307 + Onkyo matching speaker pack + ST42 rack = £1199.95

see details of the 5205 here: http://www.eu.onkyo.com/products/HT-S5205.html

Or you could add the Philips 42PFL7404H for an £99 less (£1099.99) (the 7404 on it's own sells at €1099 :eek:) again see details here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/4/42pfl7404h_12/42pfl7404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

I hope some of these are of interest to you - you may also want to have a look at upgrading the receiver to the Onkyo TXSR607 for an Boardies special additional £99 on any of the above systems (the diff at retail is an extra £150!)

Most of the items above are available from stock - however if yuo are making a special trip please do drop us a line 1st and we will make sure they are reserved for you or of course we are happy to ship all of those items at the moment!

Thanks again for the post and as ever please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Hi John,

Cheers for the info.

Mmm just looking at the 5205 and would prefer the HT-S6205 as i kinda wanted the features provided by the TXSR507. Dont need the extra that the 607 gives.

Can you do this?

Sammy LE40B650 + Onkyo HT-S6205 system ( it's an Onkyo TXSR507 + Onkyo matching speaker pack + ST42 rack < €1400.00

if you can we can talk delivery times.. im based in dublin by the way.

bump?

Nialo,

Onkyo UK (and Ireland) don't list the 6205 system separately but we can split a 5205 pack for you which uses the same speakers and pop a TXSR507 into the box for you!

We can do that close to your target price at €1489 delivered??

Thats the Sammy LE40B650 + TXSR507 + Onkyo 5.1 Speaker kit + LG TV stand - all delivered.

We have all that kit in stock except for the 507 which is on order from Onkyo at the moment!

Keep me posted and apologies for taking so long to get back to you - it's a bit hectic up here at the moment with holidays!

Thanks again & keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055631048

Nialo - have you seen this post by the way - there may be a tangle we can do which would see you with a 5.1 Vector kit and a 507 - that would be to your advantage and sound W A Y better as well??

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

johnmc wrote: »
    Nialo,

Onkyo UK (and Ireland) don't list the 6205 system separately but we can split a 5205 pack for you which uses the same speakers and pop a TXSR507 into the box for you!

We can do that close to your target price at €1489 delivered??

Thats the Sammy LE40B650 + TXSR507 + Onkyo 5.1 Speaker kit + LG TV stand - all delivered.

We have all that kit in stock except for the 507 which is on order from Onkyo at the moment!

Keep me posted and apologies for taking so long to get back to you - it's a bit hectic up here at the moment with holidays!

Thanks again & keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc
    Ok thats sounds perfect. Drop me a pm wit details on payment? Also any chance off delivery for next weekend? Or what would the time scale be?

http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055631048

Nialo - have you seen this post by the way - there may be a tangle we can do which would see you with a 5.1 Vector kit and a 507 - that would be to your advantage and sound W A Y better as well??

ATB,

John Mc
    And the difference in price would be?

1. Monitor Audio Vector 10 satellites * 2 pairs
    2. Monitor Audio Vector 20 Centre speaker
    3. Monitor Audio VW8 Active Subwoofer
    4. Onkyo TXSR507
    5. TVS 42" TV Stand

Delivered

€1649

That's actually better than a £ for € deal!

ATB,

John Mc

1. Monitor Audio Vector 10 satellites * 2 pairs
    2. Monitor Audio Vector 20 Centre speaker
    3. Monitor Audio VW8 Active Subwoofer
    4. Onkyo TXSR507
    5. TVS 42" TV Stand

Delivered

€1649

That's actually better than a £ for € deal!

ATB,

John Mc
    Ok cool. Im on a mobile at the moment so ill sort out payment monday wit you. Cheers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.