Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M14 grand spring sniper rifle

Options
  • 22-07-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

M14 grand spring sniper rifle in ireland?

im lookin to get this pellet gun but tokyo marui dont ship to ireland can anyone give a link to a website with this gun or if you hav 1 for sale in ireland thx in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Is it an M14 or an M1 Garand? They're two different things.
    Either way, try SE Airsoft. I believe they do a range of springers. Redwolf Airsoft and gunfire.pl also do a few springers and I think ehobby Asia also do a couple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 cilliannolan

its called a m14 grand on tokyo marui thanks for the info dex

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

its called a m14 grand on tokyo marui thanks for the info dex

do you have a link as i have heard of no such product, tm produce an aeh m14 and m14 scout, m1 garand is the m14 graet granddaddy but at the moment there is only gbb version of the m1 garand, there are kit to make a tm m14 into a garand but there produced by small workshop and are not really mainstream

its called m1 grand my bad thanks puding
    http://www.hobbytron.com/CheapSpringAirsoftGuns.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

thats an m14 with a short barrel and not made by tokyo marui, im afraid low end products are normally wrongly labeled just to make them sound good,

• Advertisement

ok thanks :[

Advertisement